PARTY PEOPLE! (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Originally Posted by 3pac
tom is my favorite member of this forum as it was he whom introduced me to my favorite and most used term: crouchodinho
yeah i will never forget that term :lol:
everytime he enters the field everyone here goes Crouchondinhooooooo

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
same. ive spread the term throughout my family, school, and amongst all my friends. we love crouch simply because of that term, and because he's like a clown at a funeral

thank you tom for your grand influence on my home life :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
welcome back aboard tom

pado is still fapping shoes, burke is still fapping beer cans, andy is still fapping a picture of himself and jack is still busting all barca fans balls.....so its really like you have never been away

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #30
    Wowzers, everyone has changed their names, I will need some confirmation!!!! Cheers for the welcomes and good to see a lot of the old skool members are still alive and well :cool:

Anyways now the internet is back in my life :nerd: I will probably be about on here more often, or at least msn + facebook while I get the chance. Must be honest, I have no idea whats going on with Juve atm, other than I looked at channel4.com a few times and we were running away with it. Then Deschamps left.. ?! And we have the tinkerman in charge.. ?!

Anyways looks like old Crouchoudinho might be frozen outta the first team picture next year so hopefully DCFC the mighty rams will make a sneaky bid!!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cheers, Tom! :pint: Good to see you back here.

Not everyone changed their names. But we're still all losers. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)