Partita del cuore / Stadio Olimpico 18.05.09 (1 Viewer)

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
Charity match for the victims of the earthquake in Abruzzo. At the Stadio Olimpico played: Zidane, Del Piero, Montero, Peruzzi, Lapo, Ramazzotti, Di Livio, Seedorf, Toldo, Cannavaro, Maldini, Vialli and many stars of television and business.
Del Piero played as a goalkeeper! :alen: Great atmosphere in the stadium. Cannavaro came on the pitch in the second half, and welcomed him whistle mass. Toldo, too.. :lol:

When spiker reading the name of players and he reading Zidane,
in the stadium was going on 50% whistling and 50% aplause.. our Italian fans are weird ... :shifty:

Video:
PROMO:
Gallery:
http://www.tuttosport.com/foto/calc...+Del+Piero,+che+show+alla+Partita+del+cu ore!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Diego Ribas

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    I don't know, dude... but it was not buuu - it was a mixture of whistles and aplause. But I do not understand WHY.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I don't know, dude... but it was not buuu - it was a mixture of whistles and aplause. But I do not understand WHY.
    They arent Juventini, thats for sure (charity venue for everyone, so even more likely), it wasnt alot of whistles, but little mixed in, and its for the 2006 World cup final.

OP
    Diego Ribas

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #10
    Maybe, but this should not happen at the charity match!
    I understand whistling for Cannavaro, but to Zidane!?
    He's our LEGEND and great friend of Juventus. I don't understand this... :shifty:

OP
    Diego Ribas

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #12
    Probably not, at least I heard nothing. In addition to these accents of Zidane and Cannavaro was a very cheerful atmosphere, full stadium and pure entertainment :)

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    btw yes i didnt hear whistles nor booing for zidane.. but he got less cheering than the others which i dont understand, he's also one of our legends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)