Parisi , new left back for Juve !! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Well, 27 is not that old at all! And to play with just unexperienced players is also a risk! I would get Parisi!
That's a contradiction. You want experience, so you'd get Parisi!? Serie B is very different from Serie A. Patrice Evra's only young, but he's got CL experience and has proven himself there. Who knows, this Parisi might turn out to be the Legrottaglie of our LB position :scared:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
For GOD Sake! CL is Zillion times better than Serie B....even Parisi playing in Serie B for all his life he can never set the standard level with Evra

Jul 28, 2002
if we had the dosh id go for evra straight away..but i dont think we do have the dosh....soparisi as a backup wouldnt be bad...as long as he doesnt cost a bomb.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Alessandro Parisi could be a bianconero next season. With Juve or with Udinese in a deal(loan) for Jankulovski.

I don't see a player that's 27 being loaned though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay. A good backup for Zambrotta or Jankulovski or whoever players LB.

Not sure what all this half-own stuff is, or if we have the final say into keeping him or loaning him out.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Okay. A good backup for Zambrotta or Jankulovski or whoever players LB.

Not sure what all this half-own stuff is, or if we have the final say into keeping him or loaning him out.
he'll probably play his first season in Udinese, otherwise Jankulovski's price would rise, and that's something that Moggi can't stand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)