Paris attacks (10 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't even know they had fighters :D

Greece isn't currently on the border of a regional war. Russian jets and bombers come to the edge of British airspace all the time, it's a regular 'testing' of defences.
Yes and if the Brits shot down a Russian plane that wasn't over British airspace. Russia could view it as an act of war.

- - - Updated - - -

He will not dare.
He could. He could pass Turkey around like candy and there's nothing they can do to prevent it.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
You seriously belive Turkey has a chance against Russia?
Definitely. The Russian forces are not what media tries to make them. They are only depending on committing tragedies against civilians to evacuate lands in order to control them. This way of attack can not be used in a country like Turkey.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I agree, but I think things will not be easy for Putin if he tried something stupid with Turks.
I agree, but at the same time I doubt Putin would try a full on invasion. Most likely he would do some major damage in a certain area with little to no reprecussin.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well, the same thing can be said of Russia backing up the most brutal regime in the zone, no?
At least that regime promotes stability in the region and unlike so many of the rebels being backed by the west, is secular. It makes sense to side with Assad right now because without him Syria will turn into a permanent failed state power vacuum. The strategy of the U.S. and it's allies is practically non-existent. Just back "moderate rebels" who have been steadily radicalizing or defecting to ISIL all throughout the war. The U.S. led alliance have turfed Sadam and Gaddafi making failed states out of both of their countries. Now they want to do it to Syria. These countries aren't going to turn into genuine democracies. They, like Egypt need dictators for stability.

And the west would be perfectly happy for a brutal dictatorship to govern Syria, so long as it's submissive to their interests ala Saudi Arabia which is a terribly brutal feudal dictatorship as well. But because Assad has been a thorn in their side for a while, it's best to arm any Syrian opposition to him who seem moderate.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
At least that regime promotes stability in the region and unlike so many of the rebels being backed by the west, is secular. It makes sense to side with Assad right now because without him Syria will turn into a permanent failed state power vacuum.
This is nonsense, the regime never promoted stability in the region, not in Lebanon, Palestine or Iraq. We can go into details if you wish.

I would understand if you had to pick between ISIS or Assad regime but to say the regime brings stability is pure nonsense and bullshit and at the end of the day they are both bloody vampires and like I said before one executes silently and off the Camera whereas the other is on drugs and does it on set.

They, like Egypt need dictators for stability.
Who are you to decide what they need? Dictators were brought by the West Agenda's at the first place. And basically what you are saying you have no problem if citizens are murdered and have no rights so long it brings political tension down? Are you aware that with dictators or not it's still easy to produce individual terrorists and chaos? Unless you are North Korea and you serve no use for the foreign Agenda's so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)