Papa's got a brand new bag (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, not a new bag, but a new cell phone and a new computer. I feel so happy and excited when I get new things that I just have to share my joy with someone, so bare with me for a few days. Yay!!!

The phone is a Samsung SGH E720:

And the computer is a Athlon64 3500+ with 1.5 GB of DDR, a 6600GT graphic card, etc.

I love the holidays!!! :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
now you expect us to be jealous? Never ever liked korea or japan telephones, and especially those one with open screen......

I wonder do you use the phone for making calls or making pics and surfing in the net..........

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
A congrats would suffice stephan;)

Congrats Zlaty....see its easy:p, A picture of the computer would get us more hyped up I guess.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
he didn't go for the razr as its the most superficial phone on the market. All looks, zero features/practicality

Dec 30, 2005
I've come to turn myself in officer Zlatty Flatty. You can even read my goodbye post in the Nick Against The World thread. Probably should have made a new thread though. Hm here's an idea.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
All my life Ive used Motorola and I think its way better than Nokia

I got the Razr and its a pretty cool phone. Got all the features I could possibly need and its not that hard to use

I find Samsung/LG/Sanyo/everything else hard to use but I guess people just get used to it

Dec 24, 2005
I am very satisfied with my Nokia N70...very nice and very handy as well, i hate motorola though.....stupid menu system and ugly design....even the rzr.....
And Zlatan , congrats on your new phone...

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
nice zlatan..
I gotta say that the razor is the coolest phone out there right now. I got it.. and its got all the features, its sexy and its reliable... u can drop it from almost 2 metres ;) ... any higher it breaks.. but dont try it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Tom said:
he didn't go for the razr as its the most superficial phone on the market. All looks, zero features/practicality

tom. im sorry. but you need to understand the youth of today. looks is basically all that matters in the world. you can build a life around looks :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Stephan said:
    now you expect us to be jealous? Never ever liked korea or japan telephones, and especially those one with open screen......

I wonder do you use the phone for making calls or making pics and surfing in the net..........

No mate, I dont expect want you to be jelaous, I just wanted to share. I get like a little kid when I get new stuff :agree:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    axlrose85 said:
    thats a neat looking set.and since you got an open screen one..how come u didnt go for a motorola razor?i think its better looking.

Better looking perhaps, but doesnt have the same qualities. Worse camera, less memory, etc.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Thanks everyone BTW, I just wanted to share :)

Cant wait for Lou to get here, I know he'll be honestly happy for me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)