Paolo Montero (7 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just saw that it was his birthday yesterday. also brilliant pic. i'd love to have a few similar characters like him (or licht, mandzu, tevez) in the team. too bad only gatti reminds me of montero a bit. let's hope he transfers the same mentality to some u19 players

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do we think Montero would have been able to adapt to modern laws, VAR, etc? Unfortunately it seems to have gotten rid of most shithousery.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Do we think Montero would have been able to adapt to modern laws, VAR, etc? Unfortunately it seems to have gotten rid of most shithousery.
how old is pepe? 39 or 40 already? i read the other day that he was gonna sign for besiktas, crazy. anyway, if he could adapt then montero would be more than fine i guess

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
how old is pepe? 39 or 40 already? i read the other day that he was gonna sign for besiktas, crazy. anyway, if he could adapt then montero would be more than fine i guess
Yeah good point, Pepe is an animal at times. Ramos also got away with a lot (benefit of being at RM) and obviously Chiellini played on the edge of the rules but was smart with it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
One of the meanest players of all time would love to have a player like him now but he would probably spend most of the seasons suspended in the modern game
Lol Montero in today`s football - Thats a red card machine. VAR would eat him alive. and Im saying this even if he is one my favorites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)