Paolo De Ceglie (4 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You think Motta is a significantly better player than De Ceglie?

Motta hasn't had any trouble finding Serie A clubs.
Motta is being loaned out for 2 years in a row, I'm fairly sure we were the only idiots to ever pay 5M for him.

Catania and Bologna had him on a free or cheap loan, and it wouldn't even surprise me if we still responsible for a part of Motta's wages too.

Loaning out players to such clubs is easy, even players like Amauri and Tiago were loaned to Fiorentina and Atletico. But I'm fairly sure that when it comes to selling them we wouldn't be successful.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 17, 2012
He may be crap, but still better than Molinaros and Pelusos.
It would be extremely unwise to sell him before we secure a proper LB, we made this mistake with Balza, who was just mediocre, but after nearly a decade, we have yet to find a LB anyway close to his value.
Italy lacks decent LBs and for some strange reason, we want our LB to be Italian, so we have to compromise.
DC is part of our option and for the matches we want an offensive orientated left wing back, DC can do that job better than Asamoah or Peluso...
Criscito! :stuckup:

Jul 1, 2010
He may be crap, but still better than Molinaros and Pelusos.
It would be extremely unwise to sell him before we secure a proper LB, we made this mistake with Balza, who was just mediocre, but after nearly a decade, we have yet to find a LB anyway close to his value.
Italy lacks decent LBs and for some strange reason, we want our LB to be Italian, so we have to compromise.
DC is part of our option and for the matches we want an offensive orientated left wing back, DC can do that job better than Asamoah or Peluso...
De Ceglie better than Peluso?

:troll:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)