Paolo De Ceglie (9 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Kramer fucked up the entire image of Seinfeld though for me.

But there are some parts of George that I can't get out of my mind for live. His voicemail being one of them.

It's almost distracting how much they look alike.

I think that was what was so great about her character, it was the acting first, attractiveness second. If she were attractive and cute all of the time, then she could keep a boyfriend and defeat the purpose of the whole show :D
True.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Conte has played a part in the cancellation of the US tour, because the club is going to Asia to play Napoli for the SuperCoppa.

So now these lovely ladies can't see their beloved Juve - Paolo in particular :klin:

It's a shame - especially all that horseshit about fine print, and not being able to change tickets - but it really is for the good of the club; need to have a good start to the season, and that's a lot of travel.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Conte has played a part in the cancellation of the US tour, because the club is going to Asia to play Napoli for the SuperCoppa.

So now these lovely ladies can't see their beloved Juve - Paolo in particular :klin:

It's a shame - especially all that horseshit about fine print, and not being able to change tickets - but it really is for the good of the club; need to have a good start to the season, and that's a lot of travel.
My problem with this all is why does Napoli have the power to have the super Coppa in China? I bet if that game was played in Torino Juve would still come to North America. Juve won the Scudetto they should choose where to play the Super Coppa. Fuck Dela

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
My guess is that Agnelli saw the marketing opportunity in China more appealing, since there's an official trophy involved as well. US isn't going anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)