Paolo De Ceglie (2 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Garrone: “I note there is a lot of media coverage about Ziegler, but for us this player is too important and we have decided not to lose him. At this moment the priority is to keep a competitive squad and therefore we cannot do without him. The decision has been made. Ziegler is staying at Sampdoria.”

Although, he did go on to say: “We will only take an offer for Ziegler into consideration if it is financially favourable to us. For the moment adequate bids have not been received.”
If Ziegler's contract really does expire at the end of the season, than it's not up to Garrone to decide if Ziegler stays or goes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
not you as well, Jacques...we have enough negativity coming from Bianconero81, Cronios & Vinman already.
I said it before, I totally lost all faith after seeing how we looked in January. I really wish I can see the light at the end of the tunnel once again, those you compare me to don't see any light in any tunnel.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Looking forward to a healthy Celia establishing himself as our best fullback... which should take about one match or so...:D

Seriously though, he was playing quite well when he went down, and we really need his help right now.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I said it before, I totally lost all faith after seeing how we looked in January. I really wish I can see the light at the end of the tunnel once again, those you compare me to don't see any light in any tunnel.
Del Neri always has bad january's. Not a justification, but improvement is to be expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)