Paolo De Ceglie (107 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
De Ceglie is the second player this year we have seen significant improvement in. The first being Melo. He has pace, and sometimes he does showcase some rather impressive dribbling skills. He's very solid defensively as well. A little more consistency with his crossing and he could develop into a very decent player for us.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
De Ceglie is the second player this year we have seen significant improvement in. The first being Melo. He has pace, and sometimes he does showcase some rather impressive dribbling skills. He's very solid defensively as well. A little more consistency with his crossing and he could develop into a very decent player for us.
heeeeell no, he had been positively horrendous, personally culpable for some of the goals we have conceded.

but, he has had 2 good games in a row, so fingers crossed.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Keep up the pace before Traore replaces you DC. Both of them better try before the Jan window comes around. Fucking Grosso is just riding on the money Juve couldn't get him off there back cause every other big club knows he's old bones, but he would only settle for another big club.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Still, I cannot comprehend how a professional footballer is unable to use both feet for the basic things like passes etc. PDC would improve his game big time if he does not rely exclusively on his left foot. Sometimes play slows down because he cannot give that quick ball with his right foot, which would be better placed for fluidity.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
he has two good games in a row now i agree with ahmed, just before those however there was no reason to clap hands.. he has managed to put in good crosses and play ok defensively. it is encouraging - i want to see more of this. also i agree that he needs to start using that other foot of his more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he has two good games in a row now i agree with ahmed, just before those however there was no reason to clap hands.. he has managed to put in good crosses and play ok defensively. it is encouraging - i want to see more of this. also i agree that he needs to start using that other foot of his more.
That never stopped Roberto Carlos. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)