Paolo De Ceglie (7 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
Definitely agree about his attitude part, but do you think he can improve more.. I remember watched Ziegler in the past since his Totenham days and get loaned here and there.. But after his pretty much improved season under DN in Samp and not bad WC, people rate him.. DC is no worse than Ziegler in the past, but do you think he can change his fortune under DN? I actually see the improvement in him on last 2 games against good opponents, M. City and Inter apart from Adam Johnson goal which people blamed him. Will it progressing?
So you are actually telling me he is improving as he did nothing wrong during the last two games apart from the only goal we have conceded during those games.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So you are actually telling me he is improving as he did nothing wrong during the last two games apart from the only goal we have conceded during those games.
Yup DPforLife. He looks improving in the way he closing down the opponents on wing and disturb or block the cross from the opponents winger. He looks better even when the opponents look more harder (Inter and City). The goal conceded against City is because Johnson got way from the offside trap which people see DC is the one made the trap failed..

I don't say he is fabulous but at least i see some positive sign

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I though De Ceglie did okay in the first half.

Looked steady enough at the back, without being tested, and got up the line to put a few decent crosses in.

Jun 13, 2007
This guy is just a mystery to me. He's someone who I can't imagine playing for my old high school football team let alone in Juve, but somehow he just puts in the cross that saves us some face in a game to forget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)