Paolo De Ceglie (10 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't really get the abuse De Ceglie has been getting.

We all know he's not any good, but he's been relatively harmless in the games so far.
I disagree. He hasn't been harmless.

It's not just about analyzing the play that lead to our conceding a goal, but asses the whole game. His defensive positioning is poor.

I see Chiellini covering his ass too often, but that makes Chie less concentrated on his CB duties. And often gets dragged out of position.

PDC is the weakness in our back line and unless he learns his positioning better or gains better agility and awareness, he shouldn't be our LB.

I'd rather see him at LM, as he can make some useful crosses with his left foot as we have seen last season.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I disagree. He hasn't been harmless.

It's not just about analyzing the play that lead to our conceding a goal, but asses the whole game. His defensive positioning is poor.

I see Chiellini covering his ass too often, but that makes Chie less concentrated on his CB duties. And often gets dragged out of position.

PDC is the weakness in our back line and unless he learns his positioning better or gains better agility and awareness, he shouldn't be our LB.

I'd rather see him at LM, as he can make some useful crosses with his left foot as we have seen last season.
It's his inability to block or disturb the opponent player to send the cross that make our defense in danger.. He don't close the opponent close enough and make to many hesitation also when it comes to tackle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)