Paolo De Ceglie (73 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Moli has actually played well once or twice. He even won a man of the match vote on here once. DC hasn't done anything of merit that I can remember since we were promoted.
He had a promising game against Milan when we won 4-2. That's all I can remember which is good from him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well to his credit he rarely starts. When he comes on its for 15mins, usually due to an injured player (sunday) and when the team probably isn't performing well. Not easy for a youngster....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Moli has actually played well once or twice. He even won a man of the match vote on here once. DC hasn't done anything of merit that I can remember since we were promoted.
Molinaro has also had loads more time on the pitch than DC

DC hasn't really gotten a steady run of appearances at Juve yet, I agree that he has been a big disappointment so far but I think he is overcritisized on this forum

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Molinaro has also had loads more time on the pitch than DC

DC hasn't really gotten a steady run of appearances at Juve yet, I agree that he has been a big disappointment so far but I think he is overcritisized on this forum
It's not as if he deserves to get more playing time. He has no future at this club, or any other big club.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He had a promising game against Milan when we won 4-2. That's all I can remember which is good from him.
And what about DC's performance in that game?? It was fucking briliant...He subed Neddy, got Zambrota red carded, assisted for Amauri's goal and showed briliance throughout the whole game.....

Molinaro nevev, not once, did he show briliance like that...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That was as a left winger, though.

If you are comparing De Ceglie to Molinaro, you can only base it on how they played at left back.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
First of all nobody said DC was a great player, he is a decent, versatile and energetic player which is useful in the team as a squad player. I don't know what is the big issue here with people wanting him out, like hes the problem with this team!

I don't get the comparison with moli either. Moli got almost two seasons of top flight football and even though he improved slightly he was still a horrible player while this guy got a few games here and there. I think its more about the expectation more than anything, everyone had high expectations for him and he didn't fill due to him and the team not giving him much chances anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't understand the DC haters. He rarely plays to ever improve enough and when he does he works his butt off and showed his qualities yesterday. I like the guy, hope he stays. Not a starter obviously but a good backup when needed and sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)