Paolo De Ceglie (9 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
So, are you telling me you rather have Tiago in your team over De Ceglie? I dont care if we are switching to a 433 formation, De Ceglie will produce more than Tiago, more than Almiron and more than Poulsen, even if he were to play with a broken foot, never mind just one strong foot.

Hey speaking about Walcott, I remember being on another forum and telling people that Ibra one day would win the Ballon Dor...they all called me crazy...today he is one of the best in the world.

Walcott is only 18 and already playing on the National team (starting lineup). If people saw him play, they'd know how good he is.

I'd prefer to have Jennifer Walcott.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So, are you telling me you rather have Tiago in your team over De Ceglie? I dont care if we are switching to a 433 formation, De Ceglie will produce more than Tiago, more than Almiron and more than Poulsen, even if he were to play with a broken foot, never mind just one strong foot.
when you see both as midfielders than yes, i would even take tiago over de ceglie...

and you are messing up right now .. de ceglie does not break his foot, he does get bruised rips when he falls (at least the last 2 times he did collide with a midget he was out for days because pinocchio got a stronger frame than him ;))

p.s.: where did tiago get that nice set of tits from ?

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008

Hey speaking about Walcott, I remember being on another forum and telling people that Ibra one day would win the Ballon Dor...they all called me crazy...today he is one of the best in the world.

Walcott is only 18 and already playing on the National team (starting lineup). If people saw him play, they'd know how good he is.
Walcott is very fast but plays like Molinaro(attacking wise) when marked.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Lets say, that presently we have De Ceglie and Molinaro.

Molinaro is a disgrace. He offers nothing as a defender which is useful to the team, and in a 4-3-2-1 he will be exposed even more mercilessly and his ineptitude will cost us games.

De Ceglie has looked decent going forward, whipping in often beautiful crosses with his left peg, fast enough to get back to cover in defence, but unfortunately not great at tackling, nor at maintaining a position. To consider him a left back ot a left midfielder I am uncertain...What i am sure of is that he is brave, quick and can cross the ball.

Molinaro sticking with the club is the only negative part of our future. I hope that his injury becomes career or life threatening...no..that is too harsh...i mean, i hope it is enough to keep him out for at least the first few months of next season. Then we are forced to buy not just one left back but perhaps two...meaning more effort to get criscito back, and a more definite chance of grabbing grosso or Dossena.

De ceglie needs games, but not as a starter at our club. He is too much of a liability at present. I like the idea of him going to Napoli, but only if we can bring him back if WE, not NAPOLI, decide next summer. we don't need a repeat of the Criscito saga...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I see nipple.

So guys, I have been working all day? What did I miss? I read the Dossena article on C4 an DC's agent says its not official that Juve need to iron out Criscito and Palladino first. So it looks like Criscito is still possible. What do you guys got? I need info, its been killing me all day and I am sick, so give me something good...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
She's a PMOY boys. She may have a little smirk going, but her face definitely isn't weird... maybe check out some other pics...;)

Edit: just thought I'd clarify... PMOY=PlayMate Of the Year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't rate her highly. Nice knockers, titties, breasts, boobs, jugs, whatever you wanna call them. Bangable, but the face ain't turning heads!

Asian chicks are da bomb; Asians, Latinos, and Halfies :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)