Paolo De Ceglie (31 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If they come up with 5 millione pounds or more, we should cash in and go for starting LB. Sali can cover the bench for that place in the beginning of the season till Molinaro recovers.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont think we should sell De Ceglie yet,he has been inconsistent but when he plays good,he plays real well..i think Juve should give him more chance,give him at least 1more season,i think he will perform in the U21 tournament coming up..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we get rid of a classy young potentially good LB/LM whom hasn't really been given an honest chance (in my opinion) with Ranieri? And for Dossena? Something about that does not make much sense to me....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If they come up with 5 millione pounds or more, we should cash in and go for starting LB. Sali can cover the bench for that place in the beginning of the season till Molinaro recovers.
No, we shouldn't. We haven't even gotten a real look at what De Ceglie can do, so why the hell would we want to sell him for that meager sum?

Just because a retarded terrorist doesn't field a young player doesn't mean the player is useless or doesn't have a bright future. And DC can cover for more positions than one, so it makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)