Paolo De Ceglie (28 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
First of all, hello to everybody in this comfortable forum.
I just wanted to ask if there are are any videos of De Ceglie flying around somewhere, so I can see what he is able to do?
You're very welcomed here mate .. as long as you're not an interista ...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I'm not a Juve-Supporter for a long time, but I've always enjoyed Italian Football in general, since it uses the possibilities of different tactics the best. In addition to that there have always been players I admired:
Alessandro Del Piero, for example, he was the first Italian player I knew,
Cannavaro and Buffon, who I first got to know in their Parma days, Alessandro Nesta, probably one of the best defenders in the world just to name a few.

And it happened to be, that many of these players used to earn their money at Juventus, so this club started to interest me. And I learned something about the tradition, the great players and I fell in love with the team. From that point on, no Moggi could destroy anything.

Sorry for this OT-introduction...it will not happen again :wink:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
I'm not a Juve-Supporter for a long time, but I've always enjoyed Italian Football in general, since it uses the possibilities of different tactics the best. In addition to that there have always been players I admired:
Alessandro Del Piero, for example, he was the first Italian player I knew,
Cannavaro and Buffon, who I first got to know in their Parma days, Alessandro Nesta, probably one of the best defenders in the world just to name a few.

And it happened to be, that many of these players used to earn their money at Juventus, so this club started to interest me. And I learned something about the tradition, the great players and I fell in love with the team. From that point on, no Moggi could destroy anything.

Sorry for this OT-introduction...it will not happen again :wink:
Nice to hear that ... but since you enjoyed watching the team for the people u mentioned ... why are at De Ceglie's thread again ?? :smoke:

you're so welcomed man ... :agree:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Omair said:
Nice to hear that ... but since you enjoyed watching the team for the people u mentioned ... why are at De Ceglie's thread again ?? :smoke:

you're so welcomed man ... :agree:
I didn't look for a place to introduce myself, I justed wanted to know, and especially see something about this young talented player.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
thx for the info.
Wow, De Ceglie was really dominating Binter. Impressing! If Juve doesn't need him, maybe he could come to Werder Bremen after Klose's departure 2007 :wink: :wink: :lol2: :lol2:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It seems Juve coaches are fighting for the services of paolo these days:D

Look at what Chiarenza said today:

"It’s a shame about De Ceglie, who travelled here with us but was then called back by Deschamps, but we’re hoping to have him back for some of the later games”.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
It seems Juve coaches are fighting for the services of paolo these days:D

Look at what Chiarenza said today:

"It’s a shame about De Ceglie, who travelled here with us but was then called back by Deschamps, but we’re hoping to have him back for some of the later games”.
Hmmm...Popular Paolo :) ! We need him on Saturday, we need every player that is healthy, I guess. I think he should really stay with the first team. He has been a good substitute and became a part of the team in this season.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The few moments he played so far this season in both Lecce and Cesena were brilliant. He is quick and his ball control is good. I hope that Secco wouldn't send him on loan, I want him to grow up in the Bianconeri's shirt. :rolleyes:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Paolo is convened by Casiraghi to join the Italian national team Under 20 to play against Germany...

Also, Giovinco and Maniero will go with him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)