Paolo De Ceglie (40 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Italy are short of good LBs. If he keeps it up till the end of the season, I'm sure Prandelli will pick him up for the Euros.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i don't like when he overstepped by campagnaro, luckily chiello come to rescue

I liked seeing him chase Lavezzi down the pitch and fouling him. Very Juventus.
yeah he knows bonucci out of his post, so he decide to pressing lavezzi to give bonbon opportunity to back to his post

His crossing has been poor for his standards recently, though.
:agree:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He's don't need that to be a successull LB, his crossing has been a bit disappointing but he'll pick it up, he's the best crosser in our team.
Yeah he does, yesterday nearly all our attacks came from his side and about 75% of the chances got wasted because he either gave a backpass or he could not beat his man to cross.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
In an interview with Sky Sport, Paolino says:
"We’ve all been decisive and our spirit has made the difference. The results keep our morale high and we’re currently getting them. They must continue to come, because we need to keep on following the same path. We must win all our games without thinking about our rivals."

Regarding rivals AC Milan, recently eliminated from Champions League at the hands of Barcelona.
"They’re an Italian team, so it’s a shame they’ve gone out. I don’t know if going through would have seen them lose their edge, victories often bring enthusiasm and extra energy. Pato’s injury? It’s not a nice thing. I know how difficult it is to be out of action from my own personal experience."

With only eight Serie A matches remaining, De Ceglie emphasised the need for focus.
"We know that concentration is a fundamental aspect and it will also be required in Palermo. We must get off to a good start and begin the game in the right manner."

http://juventiknows.com/sttbs-cronaca-juve-friday-april-06th-2012/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)