Paolo De Ceglie (46 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He should not be insulted. It's not his fault he's shitty, it's not on purpose.

The fault is totally Conte's, that's his responsibility. He let Ziegler, an average player, go. And now he's playing a guy who is worse than average.

He's not only bad in attacking; he's absolutely ridiculous in marking. Unbelievable.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Agree with Marc and Baggio

What a poor poor mistake to make,not only trying to chest down the ball in a congested penalty box but to have the nerve to do so without positioning himself between the ball and the opposing player

He is def the worst player in our lineup and after watching Lich-Barza do well and with the talent of Chiellini in general, it just sucks that this pretty boy has to be there to fuk it up

2 goals conceded so far this season, and in both De Ceglie had a big part!!

I really hope were scouting for a left back more than anything right now!!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
He should not be insulted. It's not his fault he's shitty, it's not on purpose.

The fault is totally Conte's, that's his responsibility. He let Ziegler, an average player, go. And now he's playing a guy who is worse than average.

He's not only bad in attacking; he's absolutely ridiculous in marking. Unbelievable.
Thinking the same today after the game,Ziegler prob wasnt good enuf either but hes def miles ahead of this tard!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What a terrible garbage performance. First match he fouls Giovinco in the box, makes us concede, red carded. 2nd match he's the only one to be blamed for the most stupid tryout clearance I've seen since sometime now.

Call me a rusher but I don't want to see his stupid useless ass on the pitch, put anyone there. These stupid mistakes usually costs either CL seat or Scudetto if we're aiming higher.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
What a terrible garbage performance. First match he fouls Giovinco in the box, makes us concede, red carded. 2nd match he's the only one to be blamed for the most stupid tryout clearance I've seen since sometime now.

Call me a rusher but I don't want to see his stupid useless ass on the pitch, put anyone there. These stupid mistakes usually costs either CL seat or Scudetto if we're aiming higher.
Agree 100%. We should bring that Liverio, or something like that, from primavera to be sub for Grosso, and send this humpback to train with Amauri.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I remember in serie B, a DC who had a great cross, decent dribbling and could participate in our team's offside trap, showing some fragments of tactical awareness.The only thing that seemed to lack as a youngster was experience and power, bound to find as he grows up.

It is known that i do not anyone for being Italian, but i believed in the talent of Criscito, DC, Giovinco and Marchisio and i have hoped that alongside Chiellini, Buffon and any remaing champion, they will build the basis for the new age Juve.

Molinaro's tyranny had a devastating impact on DC's self confidence and then his injuries kept him back, his development was halted and his form suffered for months upon months.
BUT, he now experiences the best opportunities to flourish into the promising player i thought he would have become and yet he is becoming worse by the game.
He is probably the only player in our roster who faces virtually no competition and our owners have demonsterated in the past 6 years that they are unwilling to invest on a quality, non Italian LB.
No he finally is injury free and strong enough, it is time to grab the bull from his horns and make the maximum of this one per life time opportunity.

Conte believes in him, our owners and fans are desperate to see a home made purely Italian talent, to leave up into the new age Juve starter.
But he keeps failing everyone and above all himself, every single time he touches the ball.
He looks like a desperate, frightened child, able to perform only hasty and mindless executions, why DC, why??

At any case, our managers should have known better than this.
DC has proven last year that his unrelaible physical condition and destabilized emotional condition, would render him an unreliable solution for a starters place.
They were desperate to give him another chance and brought someone meant to be his sub, at best (Zeglier)
But at the last moment they threw him away, like the trash he was, what were they thinking i wonder??

To completely deliver DC from any thoughts of competition and unleash his talent and what was the back up plan i wonder?
Grosso??

(or Chiellini?) time will tell, but DC's time is running up fast and this time he will forever lose the train he was chaising from a boy,
unfortunately for him and us, DC doesnt seem able to keep up though...

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
And to think our mgmt shipped out Balzaretti, Criscito over the years and now Ziegler!!

All 3 would put De Ceglie to shame!!

Really is perplexing how we let go of Ziegler under these circumstances where we have a pretty boy retard for a starting lb and a moron as his backup!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember in serie B, a DC who had a great cross, decent dribbling and could participate in our team's offside trap, showing some fragments of tactical awareness.The only thing that seemed to lack as a youngster was experience and power, bound to find as he grows up.

It is known that i do not anyone for being Italian, but i believed in the talent of Criscito, DC, Giovinco and Marchisio and i have hoped that alongside Chiellini, Buffon and any remaing champion, they will build the basis for the new age Juve.

Molinaro's tyranny had a devastating impact on DC's self confidence and then his injuries kept him back, his development was halted and his form suffered for months upon months.
BUT, he now experiences the best opportunities to flourish into the promising player i thought he would have become and yet he is becoming worse by the game.
He is probably the only player in our roster who faces virtually no competition and our owners have demonsterated in the past 6 years that they are unwilling to invest on a quality, non Italian LB.
No he finally is injury free and strong enough, it is time to grab the bull from his horns and make the maximum of this one per life time opportunity.

Conte believes in him, our owners and fans are desperate to see a home made purely Italian talent, to leave up into the new age Juve starter.
But he keeps failing everyone and above all himself, every single time he touches the ball.
He looks like a desperate, frightened child, able to perform only hasty and mindless executions, why DC, why??

At any case, our managers should have known better than this.
DC has proven last year that his unrelaible physical condition and destabilized emotional condition, would render him an unreliable solution for a starters place.
They were desperate to give him another chance and brought someone meant to be his sub, at best (Zeglier)
But at the last moment they threw him away, like the trash he was, what were they thinking i wonder??

To completely deliver DC from any thoughts of competition and unleash his talent and what was the back up plan i wonder?
Grosso??

(or Chiellini?) time will tell, but DC's time is running up fast and this time he will forever lose the train he was chaising from a boy,
unfortunately for him and us, DC doesnt seem able to keep up though...
i have to agree with this good post, sadly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)