Paolo De Ceglie (107 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
he will just miss one match as the foul wasn't malicious, just stupid.
I wouldn't even say that the foul was stupid. I would say that whatever magic show the midfield was trying to do that caused them to lose possesion and put the defense and De Ceglie in that position was stupid

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I wouldn't even say that the foul was stupid. I would say that whatever magic show the midfield was trying to do that caused them to lose possesion and put the defense and De Ceglie in that position was stupid
yeah but the way de ceglie just smashed into giovinco from behind was just asking for a red card. might as well just let him take the shot.

sometimes damage is impossible to avoid so might as well minimize it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If you were participating in the live forum, you wouldnt miss the duels i was speaking about, as i pointed them out as they were happening, i still remember the three gravest ones.
DC trying to cross and dribble through Giovinco, Giovinco blocks the ball, the ball deflects back on DC's leg and ends up goal kick instead of corner.
Giovinco was roaming through both sides and many times came down our left side, were he met DC who tried to outmuscle him, but only managed to concede a fould the first time, a warning the second time, a penalty and a red at the third time!

Now remind what he did good, cause i only remember a high cross that was unsuccesful and a successful taclin...
He was our worst player on the pitch, at least Marchisio didnt concede that much and when he got involved he had 2 successful passes and a brilliant lob that end up scoring!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Meh.. that card/penalty ruined my very good mood a bit I have to say. He was decent, but I'm afraid that's all he'll ever be and this was only Parma. Just doesn't really seem to cut it for some reason.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its hard to judge a player when the rest of the team were pretty much brilliant. Infact the worse of the lot gets the benefit as a result. De ceglie was no different, any other given day and had we been attacked he would collapse. Him and Barzagli worry the hell out of me but nothing suprising. It may even up a blessing that he got sent off, whoever comes in for him could do a hell of a great job, undermining our only half decent LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)