Paolo De Ceglie (106 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Again and again i wanted to believe in DC and give him another try.
We should not at any case solely rely on him for the season though.
It was a tragic mistake that will cost us a lot.
He is our weakest link atm and once again the LB is the most problematic one, we really need to invest on a proper starter, preferably non Italian one!

Thats it for DC, grace time is over!
Giovinco pawned the whole game long, winning every duel and forcing him to foul or lose the ball.
That one weakness and that one decent player they had, was proved enough for Parma to exploit our weakness and ruin the fan and flawless image we had.
In a tighter game, with more competitive adversary, we will suffer even more, we really need to do smth about this, and stop spending every on new SSs and CMs each and every year!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Did well, fail to remember those many lost duels to Gio Cron is talking about. Fucked it up in the end (although not the clearest penalty you'll ever see) and that will surely affect his starter status, too bad for you Paolo. I'm not that worried about our LB spot though, if we keep pressing them high up the pitch, the defensive duties for LB decreases majorly.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Again and again i wanted to believe in DC and give him another try.
We should not at any case solely rely on him for the season though.
It was a tragic mistake that will cost us a lot.
He is our weakest link atm and once again the LB is the most problematic one, we really need to invest on a proper starter, preferably non Italian one!

Thats it for DC, grace time is over!
Giovinco pawned the whole game long, winning every duel and forcing him to foul or lose the ball.
That one weakness and that one decent player they had, was proved enough for Parma to exploit our weakness and ruin the fan and flawless image we had.
In a tighter game, with more competitive adversary, we will suffer even more, we really need to do smth about this, and stop spending every on new SSs and CMs each and every year!
Vintage Cron :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)