Paolo De Ceglie (6 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Conte simply MUSt have two LBs in mind, after our swiss has departed...which means either chiellini moving to LB, and bonucci mixed with barzagli at CB...OR...Estigarribia and de ceglie at LB. I prefer the latter.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Good crosser?

Yeah, his one assist from last season sure does imply that.
I think his a good crosser as shown by his FK and corners, the lack of assists i think because as winger he'd have to beat his man or get seperation to have a chance to cross, something he won't have to do if he's playing as LB.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think his a good crosser as shown by his FK and corners, the lack of assists i think because as winger he'd have to beat his man or get seperation to have a chance to cross, something he won't have to do if he's playing as LB.
I don't remember him pulling any good cross whatsoever.

He doesn't have to beat his man as a LB, what, since when? Fullbacks that do that have to be dynamic and good in duels without a doubt, or else you'll see crosses ala Grygera being pulled from 60 meters. If he can't get past his man as a LW then he surely won't make any cross as a LB, basically it's the same crap really.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
so essentially we have signed a left SS (Giecche) as a LM and a LM as a LB, while in the same time we have swapped our DMs with CMs?
Considering that defense was our biggest issue, whats the catch here?

Are we moving to Spain, or are still trying to be a poor man's Barca?
That would explain why we insist on bringing in new and clueless coaches and keep spending our budget on SSs and CMs,
in a pathetic attempt to emulate Barcas Guardiola, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)