Pakistan v India 2005 [Cricket] (3 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Well, the population of India passed 1,000,000,000 people in 2001, and by 2020 India will bypass China if current rates of population growth are in place.
That's right, unfortunately. The villages are by and large illiterate and do not understand the repurcussions of an expanding population, and although there are many measures being taken to curb such problems, its really a task thats going to need some doing. Villagers seem to think that the larger their family is, there is a better shot of them being financially secure because more children would mean more family members earning a living.

On the other hand, the middle class and upper class income groups seem to be doing better for themselves thanks to the foundations laid by the previous government, whereby the economy has opened up to foreign economies and privatisation of certain sectors. So on one hand, India is the economy of the future, but on the other hand, its hampered by the fact that the future wont be as immediate as it should be, thanks to an unjustified growth in population.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    After Day 1, i'm pretty happy with the score of 312, but again the batsmen seem to believe they're playing a One Day match and take too many risks. Now it's up to the bowlers to rescue us. Good luck in your innings Baggio. ;)

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    i don't understand, why do we even have to play. Might as well hand over the victory. :mad::stuckup:

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    YES!!! man i'm sooo happy, we tied. I had declared a win by India yesterday, but Razzaq and Akmal showed some real heroism!!

YES!!!!

PS: see ya in calcutta!:D:D:D:D:D:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Great comeback by Pak, they dint stand a chance but they really showed some guts out there.

Hopefully Eden gardens will be a different story. ;)

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    well off to Eden Garden in Calcutta. Where apparently we're unbeaten. I hope, insh'allah that this remains. I guess who ever wins this test, wins the series, so it's definatley important.

PS: baggio, man...any idea where I can watch the game online (muft mera matlab ;).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    :LOL: Nope, dont know where you can cch the game online. Never really had to do tht ever, so cant give you advice on tht, but you could try cricinfo.com or google a cuple of sites.

Oct 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
    well off to Eden Garden in Calcutta. Where apparently we're unbeaten. I hope, insh'allah that this remains. I guess who ever wins this test, wins the series, so it's definatley important.

PS: baggio, man...any idea where I can watch the game online (muft mera matlab ;).
    is it only 2 tests i thought they were playing 3?

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

is it only 2 tests i thought they were playing 3?
    oh no, they're playing 3. What i meant was that whoever would win would have a 'mental' victory, so basically would take it all.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    India 407 all out, Pakistan 273-2.!! I'm content, lets keep this going

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    yea that was a big mitake. He should definatley retire! Man this is what Pakistan India matches are all about, it's so close now!
    well i'm off to Toronto now...

Peace!

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    phuu.. now i can say something. What an innings by Younis Khan, a giagantic score of 276. India has a lot of work ahead of them (total to beat 570)

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    Jazak'allah!! Thank God we won and squared the series. There would have been too many riots in PK if we didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)