Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can see him being useful in the short term.

But over a longer period I can see him doing more harm than good and being difficult to shift.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #71
    yeah, he proved that this year, what would he offer to Juve, create more then Tevez or score more than Llorente?
    He proved that 4 seasons before these 6 months.

Matri has scored 2 goals on 1 match on Fiorentina. I guess that makes him a world class striker.

Mar 10, 2009
    Wow, can't believe this happened.

I too fail to understand any logical reason as to why it happened either. It's not like were struggeling in Serie A or we need an extra striker for the CL. Oh well usually we always buy a Dud striker each year, I take it Osvaldo was signed to make up for the two good ones we had in the summer

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    He proved that 4 seasons before these 6 months.

Matri has scored 2 goals on 1 match on Fiorentina. I guess that makes him a world class striker.
    Matri was a very limited player, that only joined us because of his nationality, Osvaldo is also a limited player, that only join us only because of his nationality, if he wasnt Italian, we would never consider him.
    Vucinic have shown better things in the lower class team, called Roma through team. Osvaldo was just a one season wonder.
    All three acquisitions were wrong choices in my oponion, the sadest part is that we are not learning from our mistakes and keep wasting money on mediocrity, instead of investing them on top players.
    Wasting 15mil on such player will add nothing to our team and make our effort for a top player on the summer much more difficult.
    No one will ever give so much money for such a loser, just like we did we every such transfer we have completed.
    Osvaldo cannot help us win any titles we would have won without him, he cannot challenge for a starters place, he might seem marginally more talented than Matri, but he is highly inconstistant and mentally unstable, i can bet that he uses drugs as well..

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    Matri was a very limited player, that only joined us because of his nationality, Osvaldo is also a limited player, that only join us only because of his nationality, if he wasnt Italian, we would never consider him.
    Vucinic have shown better things in the lower class team, called Roma through team. Osvaldo was just a one season wonder.
    All three acquisitions were wrong choices in my oponion, the sadest part is that we are not learning from our mistakes and keep wasting money on mediocrity, instead of investing them on top players.
    Wasting 15mil on such player will add nothing to our team and make our effort for a top player on the summer much more difficult.
    No one will ever give so much money for such a loser, just like we did we every such transfer we have completed.
    Osvaldo cannot help us win any titles we would have won without him, he cannot challenge for a starters place, he might seem marginally more talented than Matri, but he is highly inconstistant and mentally unstable, i can bet that he uses drugs as well..
    It was not one season.

And so far it's just a loan, we didn't waste 15mln euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)