Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (9 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fail medical as sparrow was wasted on rum. Bad move but it's not like we are totally blessed with backups, it's just an exact replacement for Vucinic/quag, all be it till summer

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    Watch out for that languages, consider him as our player already. Otherwise you'll just end up with infraction(s) and it will be your fault.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    IM not excited about this deal. In fact im skeptical.

It can go very well, if it means we will use new formations and tactics...
    or he can be our new Bendner anelka Borrigol...and we will end up buying him for gazillion dollars.

Please Marotta and Conte.... i wanna hope u know what u are doing.
    I'm not as sceptical of this deal for the conditions we are loaning under. With no obligation on the repurchase, there is definitely a scope for further negotiation. It's also giving us a trial with the player to know and see if he fits and can handle not being a starter here. Its highly unlikely Osvaldo is going to be seeing enough game time to justify the 18m price tag, which will even things out come the end of season. I think it's Marrotta's best 'mid season move' as far as strikers go. Anelka, Bendtner, Borriello, Matri, Toni.

The only problem I have with this deal, would be, if we ended up buying the player, but we can discuss this 6 months from now, and see how open the mercato is at that point in time. If we did initiate the repurchase, it would bother me coz of the direction we are choosing to take, after having defined a very different approach for ourselves, working towards Europe etc.

The most interesting thing about this piece of business, is that Paratici actually rates Osvaldo. And I think Paratici has a pretty good eye when it comes to the business end of picking out talent.

I actually expected people to stone me to death now.
    Under these conditions, no way. It's a good deal, even with the bonus clauses, that may not even be directly linked to performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)