Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Destro, Pazzini, M. Suarez, Ocampos, Tuttosport add Doumbia, Gomis.............................................................
Doumbia would be a very good value for money buy..Valued at around 20m.

If we try to sign him then it would mean no Jo-Jo but atleast we would be addressing our CF weakness in the process.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think Armero is overrated by some, and De Ceglie is more solid than people care to admit.
Definitely.

Don't matter! If he signs Armero, Marotta is a brother in my books. He signed 3 brothers, Barbara must be hella jealous of attracting breddahs to the club.
You know, no one else actually cares whether our players are black or not lol. Although I have to admit that black players look super cool in our jersey :D

i see a player that burst down the left, and shoots with massive power and scores a goal from 35 meters out.
First thing that came in mind was "roberto carlos"

so please, get me down to armero's level before i entirely lose it on the prospect of singing the new roberto carlos, king of wingbacks
What.

If we have to pay 2m for the loan, then I am with u. It dosent make any sense. 2m for the loan is waaay too much.
In Italy you can only spread payments out over three parts. Paying a large amount for a 'loan' with 'option to buy' is essentially just turning it into four payments. Sneaky Italians.

Dafuq guys? PDC as fullback? No fkn way !!! The man is good at running and crossing but defending is none of his qualities. PDC is more midfielder then defender if you look at his qualities. We need a fullback. If Conte believe Armero can play fullback then he's a fullback in my eyes but i'd like to see him before I judge him. But PDC is NOT a fullback.
What.

Did I say Armero was more fullback then PDC? No. I said Conte could see him as fullback but not that I do. Not that I think Conte do.

Paolo De Ceglie is not a fullback. He's a wingback. He can't play in a 4-3-3. We saw that this year.
What.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)