Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What? You guys were actually believing the news some guy from England provides to you (even more, the guy is Nick) and claims he got them from some Italian poster in an Italian Juve forum?

I at least have some lucky guesses from time to time. And I now feel that most of the BS I said about Jovetic's negotiations with Juve will turn out to be true in the end.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What? You guys were actually believing the news some guy from England provides to you (even more, the guy is Nick) and claims he got them from some Italian poster in an Italian Juve forum?

I at least have some lucky guesses from time to time. And I now feel that most of the BS I said about Jovetic's negotiations with Juve will turn out to be true in the end.
.. postujem ..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

wait! Time out! The news Nico just posted was not from Curva but the fake one you posted the other day?

I can't take this right now, I'm going for a walk.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
wait! Time out! The news Nico just posted was not from Curva but the fake one you posted the other day?

I can't take this right now, I'm going for a walk.
Calm down. I'm joking.

I only said that we started negotiations with Jovetic right after the EC final (2 weeks ago). That's the only same thing in my and Nicko's news. The rest is not mine.

You can all go back to fapping.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Calm down. I'm joking.

I only said that we started negotiations with Jovetic right after the EC final (2 weeks ago). That's the only same thing in my and Nicko's news. The rest is not mine.

You can all go back to fapping.
You ruined fapping to me, in the only realistic player this summer that is fap worthy for me. Shame on you, shame on you...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The funny thing is.. why the fuck would Conte say no to 18m + Giac.

I love Giac, but he is only a backup. 18m + Giac = 26m. It would be a steal!!!
I believe we'll be using a 3-5-2 a lot next season. Giaccherini is a solid candidate for the LWB spot. I would give him up for JoJo though.

Anyways, if we have an agreement with Jovetic I'm guessing it'll be easier to break down Fiorentina, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)