Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Take it as you want, I just based my judgement upon the games I saw him against Juve, milan or maybe 1 or 2 other games against lazio or sth; and in those games asamoah and isla impressed me way more than him. I just didn't see any skills there.
Those 10 assists may come from the fact that udine are a counter attacking team where armero's pace comes into effect and his other shortcomings wont stand out.
His game is not based on skills, but everybody knew that. He's all about power and pace, which we'll find so useful if we'll get him, to stretch opponents' defenses. Plus Pirlo will have constant movement around him with him and Isla on the wings, Marchisio and Vidal next to him and Mirko/Giovinco/(Jovetic) up front. It's going to be a nightmare to defend against this Juventus team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
His game is not based on skills, but everybody knew that. He's all about power and pace, which we'll find so useful if we'll get him, to stretch opponents' defenses. Plus Pirlo will have constant movement around him with him and Isla on the wings, Marchisio and Vidal next to him and Mirko/Giovinco/(Jovetic) up front. It's going to be a nightmare to defend against this Juventus team.
I'd rather we have adriano than this guy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What is he like defensively? So many wingbacks, can he play in a 4-3-3?
I wouldn't play him LB under any normal circumstances.

His one-on-one defending is okay, but I don't think his positioning and awareness is good enough to do well as a LB.

---------- Post added 14.07.2012 at 14:51 ----------

Can't agree with the people who are describing Armero as a headless chicken.

Yes, he is primarily an athlete, but he uses that athleticism well, as he understands where and when to run when going forward.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His not a headless chicken (though at times runs like he has no brakes on lol), what gives peeps that impression is just that he has limited skill/technique. And loan with option to buy would be fantastic level of negotiation of Marrotta, this is a "star" player Udinese would normally only be selling now, not loaning out to sell next summer. Thats why I find it unlikely this is actually true so far.

Apr 24, 2012
they had pretty much sold him to Napoli already.
maybe napoli has no money and just wants to keep the fans happy by linking themselves with armero so it gives the fans the illusion they have money, probably like inter and milan "going" for unrealistic replacements to their players that have left them or are gonna be sold like tevez and lucas moura

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
maybe napoli has no money and just wants to keep the fans happy by linking themselves with armero so it gives the fans the illusion they have money, probably like inter and milan "going" for unrealistic replacements to their players that have left them or are gonna be sold like tevez and lucas moura
they just sold lavezzi for 30 mil how do they have no money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)