Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Fucking great move by GM if it happens, he's always impressed me anytime i've watched him, have we ever had a colombian in the squad before? My mind is drawing a blank trying to think of any?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Let's ne under no doubts, Patrici and Marotta are doing a pretty good job at the moment.

This guy is quick and will give us the pace we need on the wing.

Once Armero is in Turin and medical passed , all that needs to be wrapped up is a world class striker for the cost of say €28m - €32m.

A very acceptable tranfer window! Job done!

Apr 24, 2012
Let's ne under no doubts, Patrici and Marotta are doing a pretty good job at the moment.

This guy is quick and will give us the pace we need on the wing.

Once Armero is in Turin and medical passed , all that needs to be wrapped up is a world class striker for the cost of say €28m - €32m.

A very acceptable tranfer window! Job done!
lets steal eto'o from russia:tuttosport:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I love me some headless chicken.
I thought that comment was rather silly.
Take it as you want, I just based my judgement upon the games I saw him against Juve, milan or maybe 1 or 2 other games against lazio or sth; and in those games asamoah and isla impressed me way more than him. I just didn't see any skills there.
Those 10 assists may come from the fact that udine are a counter attacking team where armero's pace comes into effect and his other shortcomings wont stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)