Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Too bad Armero is shit infront of goal. Isla a bit better but not exactly Trezeguet.
Armero won't be used to be deadly in front of goal. He will be needed to track back defensively, stretch the defense out a bit and put in some nice crosses (hopefully).

And occasionally score. :D

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 17:01 ----------

Also:

No one will score on us all year with these players.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
What happend to the italjuve so many non italians pah. ;)
And somany brothers too asamoah armero and pogba... Maybe we get balo too now

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is Udinese really THIS stupid? Selling all of their stars to ONE club?
Why is it stupid to sell to just one club?

If they sell to Juve, who are already stronger than them, it won't make as big a difference to them as it would be if they sold to teams like Napoli who would get stronger as well as Udinese getting weaker.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Why is it stupid to sell to just one club?

If they sell to Juve, who are already stronger than them, it won't make as big a difference to them as it would be if they sold to teams like Napoli who would get stronger as well as Udinese getting weaker.
Cause it makes them 100% feeder club. I wouldn''t want to look like one if I were Udinese, playing in CL.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Cause it makes them 100% feeder club. I wouldn''t want to look like one if I were Udinese, playing in CL.
Like they care , the only thing pozzo cares is making money and that is also the reason why they are selling to us because we have money . We are still paying big cash for isla-asa and even armero is valued at 10 which is a pretty good price

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I always rate armero highly.. i hate him when we played against udinese last season... so energetic, closed down opponent really quickly or run to create space.. very suitable with conte tactics

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, with Udinese's scouting standards and quality young players they develope (Sanchez, Isla, Asamoah, the list goes on and on)...I don't know about anyone here, but I have NO PROBLEM with them becoming our feeder club. :tup:

I say, deal well this club so in the future we continue to have a good realationship for mercato purposes. Fuck Siena.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Man, with Udinese's scouting standards and quality young players they develope (Sanchez, Isla, Asamoah, the list goes on and on)...I don't know about anyone here, but I have NO PROBLEM with them becoming our feeder club. :tup:

I say, deal well this club so in the future we continue to have a good realationship for mercato purposes. Fuck Siena.
Siena is a team where you send your young players to play and get experience and than get them back or a team to make coowns with . To get players from udinese you have to pay them highly and i think we should not make the mistake of thinking that these deals mean that they prefer us to other squads , it's just that at the moment we are the only ones with money . Merda wanted isla but they were offering 9-12 milion we went and got him for 16 .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Siena is a team where you send your young players to play and get experience and than get them back or a team to make coowns with . To get players from udinese you have to pay them highly and i think we should not make the mistake of thinking that these deals mean that they prefer us to other squads , it's just that at the moment we are the only ones with money . Merda wanted isla but they were offering 9-12 milion we went and got him for 16 .
Since we have a habit of co-owning our younger players, why not do business with Udinese then to bring down players costs, like Isla for exampe?

Not a fans of loans, etc as we all know...but if we are going to play that game then we need to be smart about getting something in return. No guarantee that our young players play anyways (Sorensen is a prime example).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)