Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Getting Armero on loan with option would be one hell of a move.

I might almost retract my previous statements of being relatively anti-Jovetic and being in favour of a prima punta if Juve pulled this one off, as it would give them so much penetration on the flanks that not having a striker to stretch the game wouldn't be so much of an issue.

If they do get him, this will be one of the fastest Juve squads I have seen in a very long time.
When watching Udinese-Juve last season I reckoned it was possibly the most athletic Serie A game I could remember seeing.

And if Juve pinch three of Udinese's key athletes....:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I might almost retract my previous statements of being relatively anti-Jovetic and being in favour of a prima punta if Juve pulled this one off, as it would give them so much penetration on the flanks that not having a striker to stretch the game wouldn't be so much of an issue.

When watching Udinese-Juve last season I reckoned it was possibly the most athletic Serie A game I could remember seeing.

And if Juve pinch three of Udinese's key athletes....:D
The moves on the market so far scream for a 352. If this Armero is a done deal along with Isla on the right...our flanks will be red hot all season long and our service from out wide just took a major jump in quality as well.

We really need a finisher that is capable of scoring from all parts of his body ala trez.

Add to the service from the wings, we will have Mirko/Gio providing the necessary creative sparks as well...plus Pirlo opening up space. Man, Pirlo must be :superhapp right now.

Motherwatering pace, crossing ability that we haven't had for some time now looks like will no longer be an issue.

Just need a striker that owns the box.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The moves on the market so far scream for a 352. If this Armero is a done deal along with Isla on the right...our flanks will be red hot all season long and our service from out wide just took a major jump in quality as well.

We really need a finisher that is capable of scoring from all parts of his body ala trez.

Add to the service from the wings, we will have Mirko/Gio providing the necessary creative sparks as well...plus Pirlo opening up space. Man, Pirlo must be :superhapp right now.

Motherwatering pace, crossing ability that we haven't had for some time now looks like will no longer be an issue.

Just need a striker that owns the box.
Yeah, I would still want a poacher in the team, but I can now see how this team could function without one.

I couldn't prior to the links with Armero.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

This. Its ridicolous when one saw certain Udinese games, how often and quickly both cover ground from their half to opponent box in no time, defences get confused who is covering them and try to intercept that it often lead to Di Natale being so open. I would lol seeing these guys making runs to Pirlo passes. In general Pirlo must be a happy camper with this mercato, Isla, Armero and Giovinco as new teammates who are kind to be quite eager to move into channels from nowhere.

If this team is completed with Cavani, lawd have mercy on defences that will try to predict who is running where hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)