overnet (1 Viewer)

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    I have a highID and I've got about 160 sources... but there are all queued, and nothing is happening.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well then I can't help you. :D

But know that the network has a reciprocal system, the more you upload, the more you can download.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    woa... wait a sec. I've got a lowID actually. I don't understand half of this. How do I get a highId?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It's as simple as it is annoying. You get a high ID if your port 4662 is accessible (I believe you can change this to another port as well in the prefs), otherwise you're stuck with lowID. If you connect directly to the net, you should always have a highID unless you have a firewall on your computer. If you're on a shared line (home network etc), you'll probably have a lowID.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    Man, I don't even know what doing anymore... So I'll just drop it before I screw up my computer.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    oh :wallbang:

But, erhmmm... where's that button where you can add stuff???

Remember: I am new at this! :D

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    I've got that!
    And yeah it's great... for downloading music!
    But for software and videos it is total crap! There's alot of freaks on kazaa who rename their files... so you are never sure if you get the right file.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    Hmmppf! :groan:

I finally got emule "working", but I can't get speeds higher than 1.0... so Overnet is actually better for me, though the speed doesn't get higher than 20. :rolleyes:

Why are there all these idiots on kazaa??? If everyone just had a fully functional brain I could download everything at my usual speed which is about 100.

Crap... Or as the german would say... Kaninchenscheißeklumpen!

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    Another thing... many many many software files on kazaa contain some sort of virus. Be sure to scan everything you download!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)