OUST ZLATAN!! (2 Viewers)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
He just doesn't seem to have a plan B, sure we're coasting in serie a and we're all happy about that but he continues to frustrate me in europe which is where we all really want to be successful, maybe our players are tired, maybe they don't understand how cap wants them to play but there's something lacking in our performances. I know we're still in there but I'm not overly optimistic about our chances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
zlatan is having a rough yr, del piero had a string of them towards the end of the lippi era. You simply cannot brush off the success he had in his 1st yr of serie a when this is only his 2nd yr playing in italy!!!

he definetly needs to work on his finishing, but selling a player of zlatans potential (who at his best, there was still room for getting better) would be a really stupid thing to do.

anyways, dont jump the gun to early. he assists alot of juve goals, draws defenders towards him which in turn leaves other players open (trezegol!!!) and is strategically important in terms of the system capello has set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)