our team very handsome - current crisis (15 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Top 5

1. Buffon
2. Ronaldo
3. Morata
4. Rabiot
5. Ramsey

*Dybala looks more like a boy than a man. Same with Berna when he has anything but a buzzcut

Bottom 5

1. Khedira
2. Kulusevski
3. Chiellini
4. Demiral
5. Arthur

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We already brought back Storari to club, now we need to bring back Matri.

Give him 3 year olds or babies to coach.

There's always a way to cancel Kulu's face.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Im in favor of rationality instead of encouraging stupidity.
There are two genders - Male and Female. You can do whatever you want but there will still be two genders.

Wait 10-20 years and you`ll see people claiming they are Lizards and Toasters and people instead of putting sense into them will encourage them and say things like - Oh, You are so brave...

I have nothing against lesbians homos or whatever as this is whom they are attracted to.
Agree about the two genders formality, because that would save a lot of time about where any of the LGBTQ should be in a league or competition... it's not fair to put a transgender to be in a competion against the other sex, for instance, I imagine the next Nadal changing gender and just destroying the female league till the end of time, that's not fair

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agree about the two genders formality, because that would save a lot of time about where any of the LGBTQ should be in a league or competition... it's not fair to put a transgender to be in a competion against the other sex, for instance, I imagine the next Nadal changing gender and just destroying the female league till the end of time, that's not fair
Female tennis has already been dominated by that Williams guy so that ain't nothing new to them.
317144c82c4c87c54232484864617bce.jpg

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sounds like someone watched South Park.. (Randy Savage changed gender and beat up everyone)

OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #236
    Sounds like someone watched South Park.. (Randy Savage changed gender and beat up everyone)
    leave it to duracell and orgy to ruin my beautiful thread.

if you can't contribute, then you can show yourself the way out.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Female tennis has already been dominated by that Williams guy so that ain't nothing new to them.
    317144c82c4c87c54232484864617bce.jpg
    Her sister was even uglier... good point

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't watched South Park in a long time but I can imagine who you're talking there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)