our team very handsome - current crisis (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, you do have to worry about going up against dem Afrikan players who will still his body parts to make ritual medicines. :rndh:

OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #267
    k sooooo we lost the epic dreamy hamsumness of ronaldo......but team got way uglier.

good news: de sciglio and rugani back to add hamsumness

bad news: kean joined, ronaldo left, pirlo left, allegri joined and kulu still here.

just imagine this the camera zooms in on allgeri's face after if finished zooming in on kulu, kean and woj ugly ass faces.

fuck me this season is going to suck

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Allegri has swag for his age. Guarantee he could pull more tail than either de Sciglio or Rugani if all three walked into a club together.

Pellegrini is a dime with short hair idk what he’s thinking with the lettuce.

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #273
    valhovic kinda tipping the scale of this club to super ugly territory.

it's all worse if you consider that dybala, de siglio have expiring contracts and kulusevski might stay.

we are in for dark times my friends.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Damn from the rumours that we might have some money for Azmoun, Maxi Gomez to this guy, hope we have e Fatta today

- - - Updated - - -

Agents arrive today late afternoon

Last edited:
    Jun 6, 2015

it's all worse if you consider that dybala, de siglio have expiring contracts and kulusevski might stay.

Are football players just generally getting uglier? Maybe in their early teenage years the hansum players are just busy with friends and girls while the uggo players just train because they have no friends or girls.

AngrySerb

Intolerant
    Feb 14, 2013

Posting in this epic homo erotic thread

Vlahovic is a gigachad he probably mogs everyone here looks wise, just look at that jawline
    skysports-dusan-vlahovic-fiorentina_5639468.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)