Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I fail to see how you can include Nedved, Zambrotta, and Zlatan in this list. Nedved has been our top player since 2003 however injuries have really taken a toll on him. Zambrotta cannot be overrated because he does his job and sometimes never gets credit for it. Zlatan could be in their if you fail to see the good things he does or do not understand what three defenders do to forwards.
    Nedved: 2003 was two years ago. A lot of people still talk about him as if nothing has changed. Yet he's practically the shadow of the player he was then.

Zambrotta: gets lots of praise from everyone, open any thread where people discuss the "world's best leftback" and you'll see his name at the top of the list. Not saying he's not still good but nowhere near those standards this season.

Zlatan: he was there against Liverpool, we badly needed a goal and over 180 minutes Cannavaro came close to his second, Zlatan was miles away. He did not score vs Real either, or any of the big games this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    And generally, stikers are blamed for underperforming. But how can they perform well if the midfield sucks? How can you create chances if you don't have Pirlo/Kaka initializing them?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Del Piero completely blew like two chances yesterday, at least Zlatan shooted the fricking ball and failed. Del Piero just stood there and did nothing

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    All those who voted for Zlatan are the DP worshipers
    No. The question was who you think the most overrated player is. No one rates Del Piero that highly anymore and a lot of people even constantly criticise him, so he simply can't be the most overrated player.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    I voted for Nedved. My understanding of this thread is who is currently our most over-rated.

If memory serves me correctly, we were all anticipating a "killer" Juve when he returned from injury...

It didn't happen. :sad:

Pavel has been one of the best Juventus players ever. But he should retire when the ovation's loudest.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Del Piero completely blew like two chances yesterday, at least Zlatan shooted the fricking ball and failed. Del Piero just stood there and did nothing
    because of ONE bad shoot that missed our only good chance of last night match,Zlatan was better than DP?rubbish...
    Del Piero had some good passes and movements....but just like the past,when Juve don't get a good result all blame Alex.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I don't understand. Del Piero is not overrated. He is unrated. He is bashed ny 95% of the world... I voted for Zlatan, since he is extremely overrated in Swedish media. It's like this: Zlatan makes an assist, and the newspapers writes: Zlatan is Juventus saviour, the great Zlatan carried HIS team to victory. And you can NEVER say that Zlatan did a bad game in Swedish TV, they can't never say it. They never have. He is always good enough... ARGH!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)