Ouasim Bouy (3 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
This kid is talented as hell. Unfortunately the terrible injury at his knee that ruled him out of the pitch for a year was very disturbing. Looking forward to a good season in Panathinaikos and then, perhaps, we'll see him again regularly in the first team. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
This kid is talented as hell. Unfortunately the terrible injury at his knee that ruled him out of the pitch for a year was very disturbing. Looking forward to a good season in Panathinaikos and then, perhaps, we'll see him again regularly in the first team. :tup:
In Panathinaikos will be a key player if he is healthy. But i can't see Bouy to be a starter for Juve. I will see some Panathinaiko's matches and confirm about his progress.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
In Panathinaikos will be a key player if he is healthy. But i can't see Bouy to be a starter for Juve. I will see some Panathinaiko's matches and confirm about his progress.
Yeah, not even I can see him as a starter... By regularly in the first team I meant a squad player. ;)

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
It's too soon and I'm willing to give him time to prove himself, but his first performances (including a couple friendly matches) are not encouraging. He is really, really bad. He lacks pace , concentration , strength. He easily makes silly mistakes and seems kinda lost on the pitch. Plus, there are some journalists already mentioning a provoking attitude against teamplayers. I hope it's just a matter of time for him to get used to a new environment but if (and it's a big if) this is the true "version" of Bouy , he isn't suitable even for a serie A bottom team, let alone Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was massively rated as a young player, sounds like the issue may be his attitude (mentality), perhaps caused by that serious injury he picked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)