Ouasim Bouy (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A team good at counterattacking, must be able to organise itself so it doesnt gets shredded apart whilst soaking up the other team.

Dortmund had nice counters, but it was their organisation that truely made the diffrence

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A team good at counterattacking, must be able to organise itself so it doesnt gets shredded apart whilst soaking up the other team.

Dortmund had nice counters, but it was their organisation that truely made the diffrence
other way around. last season we were more like them without the attacking threat

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Think we should honestly let Pirlo go or give him a reduced role in the team which i dont think Pirlo would settle for. We need to stop being so reliant on Pirlo to create 80% of our forward play and give youngsters a chance like Ouasim Bouy to play and develop.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Think we should honestly let Pirlo go or give him a reduced role in the team which i dont think Pirlo would settle for. We need to stop being so reliant on Pirlo to create 80% of our forward play and give youngsters a chance like Ouasim Bouy to play and develop.

yeah, lets just forget our best players in sake of some random kid( I say random, because next year theer will be some other new pre loan wonderkid on the block) playing time, best plan ever.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think the world cup will be Pirlo's last time playing at a high level. We saw how much he deteriorated after the Euros.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
yeah, lets just forget our best players in sake of some random kid( I say random, because next year theer will be some other new pre loan wonderkid on the block) playing time, best plan ever.
In terms of experience and the role Pirlo plays for us, Gabriel Appelt is further down the line. Buoy also plays higher up the field, does not get stuck in as much as Appelt, although is creative and very tidy with his distribution.

Raiola is very well connected and has a great eye for talent. He isn't in the business of representing duds. Buoy was one of the most promising young talents in Holland when we signed him, and did well enough to be a regular at Brescia in his first season in Italian football. I suspect he will head back there in January...Everything now depends on how his body repairs after the horrid ACL injury. At his age, he should have a flying chance, then...let's see what he can do next season, for he will need a fair few months to regain match sharpness.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bremen are basically a bottom mid-table team nowadays.Not actually Serie B per say,but lets take Rugani for example ? I'm sure he could be of some interest to them.I would think somebody like him would get better exposure playing there than currently.We need to stop with this mythical 'Serie A experience' bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

BL is a quality league and an ideal grooming platform for young players there.

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm speaking generally.Not just the Serie B talents but players we co-own with bottom mid-table Serie A teams too.I'd love to see more of these players gaining exposure in a league like BL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)