[OTHER] Other Leagues 2016/17 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
What teams then besides the A1?

Oh and with we i mean the club where i train avv Zeeburgia, maybe you know a player called Boussoufa ;) he is from that club. Not Ajax.
especially the reserve teams with the suc6 in the youth league and the fact that they won some big tournaments the last few years.

And yes, I know him, he is coming back this week to Anderlecht.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Anderlecht 1 - 1 KV Mechelen

7 min - Anderlecht missed penalty
14 min - Anderlecht missed penalty
55 min Anderlecht goal (1-0)
89 min Anderlecht missed penalty
93 min Anderlecht own goal (1-1)

insane :D :D :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Anderlecht 1 - 1 KV Mechelen

7 min - Anderlecht missed penalty
14 min - Anderlecht missed penalty
55 min Anderlecht goal (1-0)
89 min Anderlecht missed penalty
93 min Anderlecht own goal (1-1)

insane :D :D :D
Indeed, insane.
All 3 penalties awfully taken, not a problem for Gillet to keep them out of his goal.
A very silly own goal.
And 1 shot against the crossbar and 1 against the post.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Marca saying that Johan Cruijff has lung cancer.
If this is true, I wish him and his family all the strength in the world in the coming time, he'll need it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sporting Lisbon starting to look for real vs the Porto/Benfica hegemony. And it has nothing to do with Tampona now playing for them, as he's been injured.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kazuyoshi Miura: Japan legend signs new Yokohama deal at 48

Japanese footballer Kazuyoshi Miura has signed a one-year contract extension with Yokohama FC at the age of 48.

The man known as Kazu, or 'King Kazu' by some fans, will stay with the second division side past his 49th birthday.

Kazuyoshi first played for Brazilian side Santos in 1986, so his deal will see his career span over 30 years.

"I'm thankful to the club staff and supporters who always offer me support," said Miura, who scored 55 goals in 89 appearances for Japan.

"I'll continue to give everything I have and strive," added the former Genoa and Dinamo Zagreb striker.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Miura holds the record as the oldest scorer in Japanese football - a winner in a second division match four months after his 48th birthday.

He was particularly prolific in guiding Japan to the 1998 World Cup, scoring 14 goals in qualifying, and last played for the national side in 2000.

His career, which started when he moved to Brazil to play youth football aged 15, is one of the longest in football history.

Last week ex-England striker Teddy Sheringham registered himself as a player for Stevenage - where he is manager - at the age of 49 but opted out of playing in a local cup competition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34787804

======================

"King Kazu", what a boss. For me he's the best talent Japan have produced. Not the best output or career but most talented. I thought he would retire as he didn't do anything last season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's also a shame the world didn't get a look at him with Japan. 1993 and 1997 were his peak years. With the former Japan drew 2-2 conceding in injury time with Iraq (in Doha, very infamous match in Japan) to fail to qualify for USA '94, and in 1998 Okada preferred Wagner Lopes even though Miura was the one scoring all the goals in qualifying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Indeed, insane.
All 3 penalties awfully taken, not a problem for Gillet to keep them out of his goal.
A very silly own goal.
And 1 shot against the crossbar and 1 against the post.
wow thats crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Sporting Lisbon is finally for realz this season.
so Sporting could finally win the league again after 12 years, do you think they can make it?

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
1st leg of the mexican league final tonight starts in about an hour and a half. Tigres vs Pumas. Excited to see Gignac play. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)