[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Fuck Porto, Benfica still gonna win.

---------- Post added 02.03.2012 at 21:58 ----------

Haha, Just when i was gonna write he gonna score, then he does it. Cardozo :weee:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
ac, can you get me another sopcast stream? That one is offline.

If with portuguese comments, even best. :D
russian streams are the best :D ... not sure what you mean "offline" - I am watching that stream above as we speak. it's possible that your sopcast got corrupted and if so, you will have to uninstall it, restart the computer and install it again.

Anyways, here are more links and there's even a Veetle one in 'guese :D

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=147275&part=sports

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Thanks ac, I tried your stream again and it did well then.

Fucking referee. He gave wrong calls to both parts overall, but how the fuck does he allow Djalma to stay on the pitch and that third goal... that third goal! Rodrigo (coming from an injury) for Aimar - forced sub, I think - and James getting his feet on the pitch decided the game for Porto. I feel like Benfica lost the season in Russia, anyway, fucking shocking set of games we're getting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thanks ac, I tried your stream again and it did well then.

Fucking referee. He gave wrong calls to both parts overall, but how the fuck does he allow Djalma to stay on the pitch and that third goal... that third goal! Rodrigo (coming from an injury) for Aimar - forced sub, I think - and James getting his feet on the pitch decided the game for Porto. I feel like Benfica lost the season in Russia, anyway, fucking shocking set of games we're getting.
no probs :tup:

didn't see the replay for that last goal but Benfica did it to themselves, imo - the team was playing well and then some questionable tactical adjustments/subs by the coach as well as Garray's injury ruined what could have been a perfect day for Benfica.

Normally, this result would have meant the title being handed to Porto but this year they have shown some inconsistencies and weaknesses unlike previous years, so I think benfica may well still have a shot at stealing it from them. Unfortunately for benfica, the last 4-5 games they have shown a severe dip in form as well, which saw them lose hold of their lead in the title race. Today, the important thing was not to lose, and they did just that in game they could have even won.

Anyways, next 4-5 games will be decisive, imo. If Porto manages to keep and even extend their current lead, it's another title for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)