[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2970590 said:
i see...and i think it's a normal reaction. Maybe there isn't any local boy playing for trabzon and you'll still dislike them because of the zone and the fans.

anyways too bad i have such a stupid coverage from my tv stations..giving only galata's games...and watching fener or other teams on low quality streams kills me. I miss the times when i could watch a lot of turkish games, it really didn't matter who was broadcasted, i always had an attraction because of the atmosphere and for the romanian players at start. i've seen hagi, necati ates, yalcin, emre, rustu, van hoijdong, anelka, sanli...kezman, popescu... Damn there are a lot of names that come into my head..
Even thou Turkish football is falling, but it still attracts me, those days and the players you mentioned were great days, and specially Galatasaray's time, Hagi, popescu, Tafarel, Sukur. That was a great time, Turks in the team were great too. Now most of the players suck, there is only one master in the league, and that's Alex, what a genius player he is :tup:

Fenerbahce the fools should have sticked with Zico, they were getting stronger and stronger, but they got rid of him, and brought Daum instead :sergio:
Trabzon is good to be honest, like I said, Gunesh (TS manager) is a great manager, and doing great. Ertugrul is doing wonders with Bursa too, Fener is rich, they will always have good team, Galatasaray will need years to recover, and need loads of cash, the most pathetic club in Turkey is Besiktas :lol:
They fail and fail, if the bring Mourinho with C.Ronaldo and Messi, they will still suck :D

If you have a satellite system, you need to buy dreambox, and subscribe to a server (100-130$ a year), and you will have access to everything, Italian, German, Spanish, English, or any other league, including Ligtv and Turkish superleague. Regular old dreambox receiver will only cost you 100$, you need to stay connected to internet so you can have this access.

I am enjoying this for 5-6 years :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
all at it's time snoop...wait 'till i get rid of my folks and i would buy a satellite to see football :D. Turkish football has lost it in these years..the last performance was fener advancing the ucl group stage. The progress is the money they invested in the tv coverage...what a quality they have :heart:. Alex is indeed great and you know why? because he's keeping it simple in the 10 meter radius and he's inventing passes at +10 m radius just as xavi but more deep inside the other teams field. Hagi sukur and jardel were the bomb back then. Hagi changed turkey...he was the biggest name brought in turkey and after him turkish owners started paying big money to get talents. It's the only fast way to performance imo if you have brains and a coach like terim. There are big names here too but all of them brough after they celebrated 30+ birthdays. Most of them are mercenaries...just getting the money and not giving enough heart on the field. Here is the biggest mistake right now for Turkey, not investing so much on youngsters...not playing them enough...and big clubs are buying old players instead of rejuvenating the squads. I don't see any young strikers right now who can fill sukur's shoes. I thought that hiddink will get a so needed change in the nt but they failed to qualify for the 2010 wc and they aren't doing so well now

and about besiktas i really don't have so much info except what you're telling me and some tv news + the scores. They have a lot of good players in that lockeroom though.With that squad they should get el qualification for minimum

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2970679 said:
all at it's time snoop...wait 'till i get rid of my folks and i would buy a satellite to see football :D. Turkish football has lost it in these years..the last performance was fener advancing the ucl group stage. The progress is the money they invested in the tv coverage...what a quality they have :heart:. Alex is indeed great and you know why? because he's keeping it simple in the 10 meter radius and he's inventing passes at +10 m radius just as xavi but more deep inside the other teams field. Hagi sukur and jardel were the bomb back then. Hagi changed turkey...he was the biggest name brought in turkey and after him turkish owners started paying big money to get talents. It's the only fast way to performance imo if you have brains and a coach like terim. There are big names here too but all of them brough after they celebrated 30+ birthdays. Most of them are mercenaries...just getting the money and not giving enough heart on the field. Here is the biggest mistake right now for Turkey, not investing so much on youngsters...not playing them enough...and big clubs are buying old players instead of rejuvenating the squads. I don't see any young strikers right now who can fill sukur's shoes. I thought that hiddink will get a so needed change in the nt but they failed to qualify for the 2010 wc and they aren't doing so well now

and about besiktas i really don't have so much info except what you're telling me and some tv news + the scores. They have a lot of good players in that lockeroom though.With that squad they should get el qualification for minimum
Even EL is out of reach, unless they win the Turkish cup. I absolutely agree with you about Hagi, he definitely changed Turkish football, but I gotta tell you something, that Galatasaray success was built with a heavy price, you won't believe me, but they are still suffering for the money they paid back then, their debts are getting larger with the interests added each year. Wasn't easy to have that success, they paid the price and still paying it badly..

After the TV revenue, yeah, many things changed, but like you said, they are getting almost done players, just like rich Arab countries' systems, they are getting them for merchandising, and not to have success on field.

But still, the best management is Fenerbahce, they are growing each year..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I see them stagnating rather than growing atm. They play an offensive entertaining football but they struggle when you least expect it and the results in europa were very dissapointing. I still cannot believe how they lost at home with young boys. That was at the beginning at the season though..right now they are doing good.

About galata...who is their owner? there was another owner back then? I believe you about them having a lot of debts because in that time i don't think there was a turkish abramovic . the new stadium ate them too but they have good attendace and i think they will start making money pretty fast.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2970734 said:
I see them stagnating rather than growing atm. They play an offensive entertaining football but they struggle when you least expect it and the results in europa were very dissapointing. I still cannot believe how they lost at home with young boys. That was at the beginning at the season though..right now they are doing good.

About galata...who is their owner? there was another owner back then? I believe you about them having a lot of debts because in that time i don't think there was a turkish abramovic . the new stadium ate them too but they have good attendace and i think they will start making money pretty fast.
They didn't spend a penny on new stadium, that belongs to the government.. They don't have an owner, many shares/stocks thou.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
They didn't spend a penny on new stadium, that belongs to the government.. They don't have an owner, many shares/stocks thou.
didn't knew that...so the revenues won't go to galata. So there isn't a majority that has +51% of the stocks? ...someone to blame ? :D like we are doing with johnnie

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2970751 said:
didn't knew that...so the revenues won't go to galata. So there isn't a majority that has +51% of the stocks? ...someone to blame ? :D like we are doing with johnnie
I think they can make revenues, but I am not really sure how it works, it is very complicated. I think they gave old Ali Samiyen to the government (which also belonged to government :D, but they had the rights for many years to host games), and this one works the same way, the main sponsor also pays them huge money for naming the stadium TT Arena Stadium..

Like they say it themselves, Galatasaray belongs to Galatasaray fans, it's like that, no person makes a profit from the club's winnings, but sure the clubs pays the footballers and directors.. The blame goes totally to the president, cause presidents are number one responsibility of everything, unlike us..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is the case with almost all of Turkish clubs. Fenerbahce is one of the rare ones that fully owns the stadium. Besiktas case is the same as Galatasaray, Feners always complained about these, and claimed they get a lot of help from the government..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i understand :D . Well galata's position wouldn't be so hard to save in the next season. Imo they have the basic team - 2,3 positions ..plus they need depth and they need to quit on baros, turan, kewell and any turkish coach they want to bring.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I edited "Fenerbahce owns the stadium", and not club :sergio:

At times like these, late at night, my brain starts farting when I type :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what's your time? 04.44 am?...i'm so damn tired but i wanna see at least 10 minutes of neymar then i'm gonna fall asleep on the game

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2970792 said:
same...don't you work?
I do, but people are lazy here, my dad goes to work around 6:30/7, then goes my brother, 9:30/10, and I go around 10, 10:30 max, simply because there is nothing to do but sit before those times. and we work until 7-730 PM, and sometime 8 :sergio:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No I didn't, I said I work with the family :p

and yes I live with parents, we live in different world baby, this is the case with everyone (not married) here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)