[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he is inconsistent, extremely young too.

fml, we lost the championship and cl-spots. it's all over.
he is 23 and experienced he isn't that great at all, he is playing all season really bad.

maybe as twente and psv don't win today you have a shot other wise not.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nope, it's over. We've been playing like shit for the majority of the season so I cant say it would be fair to others. Same goes for PSV. Twente deserves it and I hope they get it.
We will lose Stekelenburg and Verthongen after having lost Suarez and Emmanuelson earlier. After that we can start rebuilding.

The EL-matches were even less painful, Den Haag was all over us. No self believe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its fucking INSANE, what a living legend. And here's all of his career goals (and for those who think mainly pks, 44 pks, 56 FKs):

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yes they are, at least i am. But the current regime just made it worst by quitting, which wasn't completly necessairy, Now the current chairman said he tapes his convo's with Cruijff. They are trying to blame it all on him, while in the past 5 years Ajax was a complete mess.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:rofl: at Ajax sorry guys but this is really funny and i mean then how pathetic everyone is acting
but they will win sunday 1-0 or something like that

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
But 5 points on Twente and 6 on PSV is too much, if it was one team they needed to catch, ok, but two teams.
And they have to play without Alderweireld and Vertonghen, their defence will be Oleguer and Ooijer.
I'd prefer to be in PSV or Twente's position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)