[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Nikola Nikezic accuses Russian club Kuban Krasnodar of 'beating him up' to break contract

A Montenegrin footballer has reportedly complained to Fifa and Uefa that his Russian club, Kuban Krasnodar, violently coerced him into breaking a contract under threat of leaving him damaged for life.
By Telegraph staff and agencies 10:56AM GMT 15 Mar 2011

Nikola Nikezic, whose contract should have run until 2012, alleges he was forced to pull out of the deal after being beaten up and threatened with permanent physical damage.

"I signed a two-year deal with Kuban in March 2010 and helped the club win promotion into the Premier League last year," Nikezic told Kommersant.

"However, this year, club chiefs said they did not need my services any more and offered me to break the contract. But I refused, asking the club for a transfer move."

Nikezic says the club, who are presided by Krasnodar regional governor Alexander Tkachev, refused to trade him to any other side after he refused to break the deal.

Nikezic also claims that, on March 7, the club manager invited him to the team's training base, where her once again proposed the player break his contract.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Read the title: Çıldırın Çıldırın Orospu Çocukları!

I can't really translate it, will lose the meaning.. But I love what google translated "Children mad mad bitch" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)