[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes it was :lol:
He was raped the same way Krasic raped Criscito. Maybe even more brutally.

Man, there was so much hype about Maldini and he didn't deserve even 1/100 of it. I'd have a couple of hundred euros if I got an euro everytime I watched Maldini being badly owned.
So Criscito is going to be the new Maldini? :shifty: Let's face it, every great defender has been owned a least a few times, it's easy being a forward, you can make many errors and then score and be the hero, it's a thankless task being a defender or goalkeeper.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so inter are basically handed the ex-Intercontinental Cup on a silver platter after Internacional lost to some African(?) club.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Besiktas is getting sicker. Quaresma and Guti at the start of the season, now Fernandez (Valencia) Simao and Almeida. and Schuster as the manager, will they keep on chocking with all these players?? Not to forget the other quality players they have like Ferrari, Nihat Kahveci and others..

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Besiktas is getting sicker. Quaresma and Guti at the start of the season, now Fernandez (Valencia) Simao and Almeida. and Schuster as the manager, will they keep on chocking with all these players?? Not to forget the other quality players they have like Ferrari, Nihat Kahveci and others..
How is Misimovic doing in Turkey? Not very well,right?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
??

How is Misimovic doing in Turkey? Not very well,right?
Sarcasm?

if you were serious, then I tell u how he is doing. His team Galatasaray is having one of their worst seasons, they are 9th in the league, and he did very bad too, actually entire team was horrible. Plus he had arguments with his new manager hagi, and hagi asked him out of the squad, and he left the squad 2 weeks before the holidays. They will try to sell him as soon as they can, otherwise they will release him on free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)