[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
We should keep an eye on Porto boss, Villas Boas, Jose's apprentice, he's freaking awesome, 9-1-0 in league, 16-2-0 total record so far.

Sure, Porto is mega strong, especially for Portuguese league, but still impressive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"Dutch giants Ajax Amsterdam have sacked their Ghanaian player Rene Osei Kofi after threatening his team-mate with a gun.

The 18-year-old midfielder, who is on loan at second tier Dutch club Almere City, put the gun to the head of Christian Ghandu and threatened to blow his head off in a furious tirade.

Terrified team-mates quietly intervened before the sweating Ghandu was set free from the imminent danger.

The two players had been involved in verbal exchanges after a training ground row which resulted in another bust-up at the club’s car park.

Osei Kofi returned from his car with a gun and pointed it to the head of his team-mate Ghandu.

Almere City quickly cancelled his loan deal and reported the incident to Ajax Amsterdam who promptly cancelled his contract."
Crazy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Congratulations to Nagoya Grampus and coach Dragan Stojkovic on their first J-League title today:

Grampus win it with two games left, ahead of perennial champions Kashima Antlers, who are 10 points back with two games left to play.

:tup:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
The man who was and still is - everything.

Awesome player, classic #10, president of Red Star, president of Serbian FA, Nagoya's player, legend, now coach and football God in Japan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes he was, remember him well.

I knew my photo would get a nice Balkan response too :D

His Grampus side play with a reminiscent style too, and the club backed him well. Tulio Tanaka is the sort of player who is worth 25 points a season.

Oh and of course he also did this on the touchline for Grampus in 2009: Not bad.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The man who was and still is - everything.

Awesome player, classic #10, president of Red Star, president of Serbian FA, Nagoya's player, legend, now coach and football God in Japan.
I'll give everything for a playmaker of his qualities in Juve. Always best on the big matches:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That was the young Maldini being owned on the left side, right? :touched:
Yes it was :lol:
He was raped the same way Krasic raped Criscito. Maybe even more brutally.

Man, there was so much hype about Maldini and he didn't deserve even 1/100 of it. I'd have a couple of hundred euros if I got an euro everytime I watched Maldini being badly owned.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What a player :touched:

During the war in Yugoslavia, when the Croats and the Bosnians hated everything Serbian, Stojkovic was still worshiped by everyone in Croatia and Bosnia.
The Croat basketball player Drazen Petrovic enjoyed the same respect in Serbia.
:smile:

Wenger also congratulated him when he won the title with Nagoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)