Other Leagues 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
damn, Rangers even with Celtic top of table (Celtic with a game less tho). Kilmarnock and Aberdeen pretty close too. when was the last time SPL was this close at the top?
Fuck knows.

Been a few times in last five years we've been right up there at this stage, but this is first year there have been others.

Stevie G is doing good
Not really.

Celtic just haven't been as good as they have been for the last couple of years, so other teams are staying closer to the top.

Celtic will spend money this money though (after foolishly selling Dembele too late to replace him) and that is still likely to be enough for them to win the league fairly comfortably.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The state of the league must be pretty bad if Celtic fans are lamenting the loss of a mid-range (at the very best) talent like Tom Rogic. They’re giving Australian football shit, because our NT coach had the temerity to select him for the upcoming Asian Cup :lol3:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, plenty of whinging from Tims about that.

He can go weeks without doing much, but he does have a track record of scoring important goals, unfortunately.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, plenty of whinging from Tims about that.

He can go weeks without doing much, but he does have a track record of scoring important goals, unfortunately.
I know you probably hate both equally, but which of the two clubs do you hate more Rangers (yes yes I know they’re a new club and not the old one anymore) or Celtic. Or are they both different cheek, same arse to you?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
King Kazu signed another contract with Yokohama FC for the 2019 season. He will be 52 this year.
Insane, someone I saw play for first time as little tiny kid 28 years ago is still playing, is he going for Sir Stanley Matthews longevity record? Or he already broken it?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm pretty sure he's already broken it.

I was reading an article about Jamie Cureton as well. Apparently he and Kazu are the only two players left playing who featured in FIFA 96.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
var is funnier in poland :baus: @piotrr

first, the ref showed rémy a second yellow for a foul. then, they reviewed the foul, ref recalled rémy onto the pitch. rémy was happy to get back on the pitch, just to be shown a straight red :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)