Osama Bin Laden is dead! (7 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #901
    No need to get vulgar guys.

Tahir, I only speak as an American so talk all the shit you want about india. It doesn't change my original point I made last week.
    Stop talking like an Indian then. You're the only one all wound up over this, not the typical American reaction we're seeing here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    No need to get vulgar guys.

Stop talking like an Indian then. You're the only one all wound up over this, not the typical American reaction we're seeing here.
    Go back to my posts from last week. All I said was that Pakistan cannot be trusted by the u.s.

You were the one that got all bent out of shape about it and decided to bring India into all of this.

I'm just making the same points that all news outlets are discussing.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #905
    Oh I wouldn't mean that if they hadn't been fighting over Kashmir for the past 50 years or so. I don't have anything against Pakistanis here or anywhere else I meet(considering they're not terrorists), but I cannot say a good word about Pakistan especially for what they're doing with Kashmir. I don't care what justification they have. Kashmir is an Indian state. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! :(
    Kashmir is for Kashmiri's. End of story.

If you wanna argue history then you'll lose. India has no lawful claim to Kashmir whatsoever. You guys go on living with a chip on your shoulder and annoyance with the existence of Pakistan (1947-cont.)
    I think you just killed you're own argument right there
    Can Pakistan be trusted?

No.

I can't wait for those who think otherwise
    Go back to my posts from last week. All I said was that Pakistan cannot be trusted by the u.s.

You were the one that got all bent out of shape about it and decided to bring India into all of this.

I'm just making the same points that all news outlets are discussing.
    All these post are in order. Why else would India come into the conversation if it wasn't for the fact that it was already brought up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It's all your fault, actually. Despite their obviously opposite opinion regarding the Indo-Pakistani relations, I've never seen the guys from Pakistan and India here argue about politics. They took the correct way of not talking about it, since they knew it can only lead to arguments and fights.
    That's until you got involved in the political discussions. :agree:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    It's all your fault, actually. Despite their obviously opposite opinion regarding the Indo-Pakistani relations, I've never seen the guys from Pakistan and India here argue about politics. They took the correct way of not talking about it, since they knew it can only lead to arguments and fights.
    That's until you got involved in the political discussions. :agree:
    Then again you never popped in and started the fire before.
    We can argue about who said what if we check a few pages back but leave it to be.
    I accept the blame, no doubt about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)