Osama Bin Laden is dead! (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Dru, did you hear about the two suicide bombers a couple of days back? I don't know, there probably are elements of the Pakistani government that are helping out Islamist terrorists, but the Pakistani government in general and the Pakistani people have seen more harm than anyone else from these criminal radical groups like Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ISLAMABAD, May 14 (Xinhua) -- A blast on a passenger bus killed at least seven persons in Pakistan's eastern Punjab province Saturday evening, police and local media said.

Around 20 passengers were also injured in the blast near the city of Kharian, some 35 km from Gujrat, a main city in the region. Kharian has the world's second largest army base, built during the British colonial era.

Express TV reported that three women and a child were among the dead. Police said that around 50 passengers were on board when the blast took place.

Local TV channels reported that it was a suicide blast. But police did not confirm the suicide attack. Eyewitnesses said that the bomb was kept at the back seat of the bus.

Motives behind the blast were unclear as civilians were targeted in the attack. No group has claimed responsibility for the blast.

Residents started rescue operation and shifting the injured people to nearby hospitals. Reports said that the bus caught fire which also spreaded to the nearby wheat crops.

It is the second blast in Pakistan within two days.

Twin suicide attacks killed over 80 security personnel in Pakistan's northwest on Friday. Taliban had claimed responsibility for the bombings which they said that was revenge of the death of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden. Over 100 security men and civilians were also injured in the attacks.
What is the point of such an attack?

I highly doubt it is done by Taliban unless I see a logical justification.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #884
    Dru, did you hear about the two suicide bombers a couple of days back? I don't know, there probably are elements of the Pakistani government that are helping out Islamist terrorists, but the Pakistani government in general and the Pakistani people have seen more harm than anyone else from these criminal radical groups like Taliban and Al Qaeda.
    It appears that to Dru, the death of Pakistani's isn't as important and relevant as conspiracies surrounding the government of Pakistan.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    It appears that to Dru, the death of Pakistani's isn't as important and relevant as conspiracies surrounding the government of Pakistan.
    It's tragic and yes, the citizens of Pakistan have suffered the most.

But then again in your eyes the government is just as innocent as the victims.

Oh the poor ISI didn't know that Obl was lounging in the burbs for the past 5-6. Boo hoo

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I gotta say ... the crap going down between Pakistan and the U.S. these days has to be making India laugh their asses off... like warning somebody about their psychotic ex-girlfriend, and sure enough it lives up to their expectations. :snoop:

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #888

Oh the poor ISI didn't know that Obl was lounging in the burbs for the past 5-6. Boo hoo
    Do you even read my posts? I criticize the government of Pakistan constantly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Yeah. Indian government are soo innocent :howler:
    Again when did anyone mention India? And why bring India up in a convo that has nothing to do about them?

See, this is the defense mechanism that is triggered without fail.

Melo, you really need to get it through your head that this is about Pakistan and the u.s.

Not india

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Again when did anyone mention India? And why bring India up in a convo that has nothing to do about them?

See, this is the defense mechanism that is triggered without fail.

Melo, you really need to get it through your head that this is about Pakistan and the u.s.

Not india
    :howler:

Please, stop your bullshit.
    You keep yapping about Pakistani government not being innocent, you should mind your own business first.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006

Please, stop your bullshit.
    You keep yapping about Pakistani government not being innocent, you should mind your own business first.
    Mine my own business? Who fuck are you to tell me to mind my own business on an Internet forum?

You don't have the legs for this marathon so quite now. You'll get credit for trying slugger

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Mine my own business? Who fuck are you to tell me to mind my own business on an Internet forum?

You don't have the legs for this marathon so quite now. You'll get credit for trying slugger
    Who the fuck are you to yapping your mouth nonstop about Pakistan?
    Shut the fuck up.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #896
    With the psycho ex always playing the victim as usual

You contradict yourself when you say this is between US and Pakistan and nothing to do with India. Yet here you are speaking as an Indian.

Victim? :lol2: Look who's talking.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Tahir, I only speak as an American so talk all the shit you want about india. It doesn't change my original point I made last week.

Who the fuck are you to yapping your mouth nonstop about Pakistan?
    Shut the fuck up.
    You're Not worth it

Sure thing chief, whatever you say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)