Osama Bin Laden is dead! (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The footage from the White House is eerily similar to the footage from the Middle East on 9/11.
Just got home...yeah, it was similar all things considered...it was fucking insane...Georgetown U and GWU were oozing towards the white house...it was crazy, got some great pics...a group of about 40 of us trapped Heraldo Rivera into a corner before SS came to let him into the white house property:howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In all honesty, there were a lot of Arabs/Muslims there as well celebrating which was nice...a bad man left this earth today, the good in all is coming out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's incredibly funny how these folks at the White House consist of college students, with most of them probably being those who decried the war on Afghanistan.

But since it's Obama, they'll cheer for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's incredibly funny how these folks at the White House consist of college students, with most of them probably being those who decried the war on Afghanistan.

But since it's Obama, they'll cheer for him.
dude, they aren't even cheering for Obama...I heard a few Obama cries, a bunch of Bush chants, hell, people were just happy and for the love of God politics wasn't even under discussion there.

Most of them were college students, but hundreds were tourists flooding there from hotels around the block, people were driving into the city from all directions.

I was there for 3 hours in the middle of the crowd and i could count on my hands how many times I heard any pro-obama chant. And to be honest, there were a lot of people grumbling saying the exact same things you are saying Andy...regarding how this will help Obama

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unfortunately what you are seeing on TV is the media picking what they want to play on TV which is OBVIOUSLY going to be stuff positive about Obama but I can promise you from actually being there it isn't what you think.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just uploaded all my pics onto facebook...I have some vids on my phone that I will try and add as well, not sure how yet...just got the phone. :confused:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
dude, they aren't even cheering for Obama...I heard a few Obama cries, a bunch of Bush chants, hell, people were just happy and for the love of God politics wasn't even under discussion there.

Most of them were college students, but hundreds were tourists flooding there form hotels around the block, people were driving into the city from all directions.

I was there for 3 hours in the middle of the crowd and i could count on my hands how many times I heard any pro-obama chant. And to be honest, there were a lot of people grumbling saying the exact same things you are saying Andy...regarding how this will help Obama
It still took a dead cave-dweller to get people to mobilize for a cause, to take to the streets.

I find that extremely pathetic considering everything else that plagues this nation.

Those college students out there probably naively think the wars will truly end now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It still took a dead cave-dweller to get people to mobilize for a cause, to take to the streets.

I find that extremely pathetic considering everything else that plagues this nation.

Those college students out there probably naively think the wars will truly end now.
Nah man, give em some credit for even participating instead of staying at home drinking. You were in college too don't forget. Yes, you have a point but it got people out none the less.

Sometimes it takes a kick like this to start something good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah man, give em some credit for even participating instead of staying at home drinking. You were in college too don't forget. Yes, you have a point but it got people out none the less.

Sometimes it takes a kick like this to start something good.
I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

Don't you get it? I don't care if millions of clowns are out there celebrating the death of a goddamn cave dweller who is supposedly so cunning he evaded the entire world for fucking TEN YEARS! It's fucking meaningless. These people won't take to the streets to protest what really matters in this country, like how Wall Street has teamed up with Washington to rob you, or how the FED is debasing your currency, destroying your purchasing power and causing you to pay more for all your basic needs. Who gives a shit about food and clothing prices, right? Absolutely NOTHING will be done about that crap, something that is far more of a threat to our nation than Islamic terrorists hiding under everyone's bed.

This entire day is a fucking JOKE. Every single one of theses people taking to the streets to celebrate this stuff is an idiot. Celebrate your retarded hollow victory today, but OBL being dead is NOT going to save us from our eventual downfall as a nation.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Good riddance.
But I think he didn't have much to say anymore, he was the face, but not the brains anymore.
I wonder if this will change much in the world of terrorsim.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

Don't you get it? I don't care if millions of clowns are out there celebrating the death of a goddamn cave dweller who is supposedly so cunning he evaded the entire world for fucking TEN YEARS! It's fucking meaningless. These people won't take to the streets to protest what really matters in this country, like how Wall Street has teamed up with Washington to rob you, or how the FED is debasing your currency, destroying your purchasing power and causing you to pay more for all your basic needs. Who gives a shit about food and clothing prices, right? Absolutely NOTHING will be done about that crap, something that is far more of a threat to our nation than Islamic terrorists hiding under everyone's bed.

This entire day is a fucking JOKE. Every single one of theses people taking to the streets to celebrate this stuff is an idiot. Celebrate your retarded hollow victory today, but OBL being dead is NOT going to save us from our eventual downfall as a nation.
:sergio:

You are missing the point completely.

COMPLETELY.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good riddance.
But I think he didn't have much to say anymore, he was the face, but not the brains anymore.
I wonder if this will change much in the world of terrorsim.
I doubt it, I figure we will see a sharp increase for a short time as they try and avenge his death but long term I think so. He may not be the brains behind it, but there goes their mascot.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you think that this sort of response will magically make individuals take to the streets for other causes?

Horseshit, Cam.
LoL...I never said that, I said it might trigger a new found responsibility to what is going on in our country...but not taking to the streets. We have enough of that all over the country already in smaller scales.

You might think tonight is horseshit andy because in some weird way you are trying to tie celebrating his death to the problems in our country, and it just isn't working.

There is a major difference at feeling a sense of relief for those whom lost loved ones because of this guy. You can be sure that this moment now is more important to them then a devaluing dollar as a result of the FED.

Mission accomplished. Now many people can finally move on to other important matters, like the ones you mention...not that those problems haven't been a focus already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)