Orkut; Network of trusted friends (1 Viewer)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
hi everybody,

this orkut is a damn cool comunity web i seen ever.so i'd like you to join to orkut since it might be interesting to u .

ok old and new friends ,just leave a vlid email address here so i can add you in my circle of friends in orkut.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've heard about this, but never ended up joining since I feel like I'll meet some stalker, or start stalking someone :D

OP

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    why you didn't join?
    i felt like this ,first i said damn ,i like to visit my friend time to time and don't like this virtual friendships...
    but it's interesting anyway

OP

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    martin ,here people register for free ,complete their profiles such as name
    ,passion,interest and so on ,upload a photo and write about themselves.

then invite their own friends and after a while they find lots of old and new friends there with their photo and contact info .so get in touch again.

one favorite part is that one can make a comunity of their own interest and invite other to join there .and many other things...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Reza ] ++
    martin ,here people register for free ,complete their profiles such as name
    ,passion,interest and so on ,upload a photo and write about themselves.

then invite their own friends and after a while they find lots of old and new friends there with their photo and contact info .so get in touch again.

one favorite part is that one can make a comunity of their own interest and invite other to join there .and many other things...
    No I mean technically, how does it work? Where is it? Is it like a chat thing or web or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)