Opinions to piero from some football stars (3 Viewers)

zhong

Jun 29, 2006
* Diego Armando Maradona: Talking about one hundered world footballers he says "Here he is, he is different from Zidane, he likes to play, he feels it in his soul; between he and the French (Zinedine Zidane), I stay with him." (From the book "Yo soy el Diego de la gente", Maradona's autobiography)

* Angelo Di Livio: "I've met Ale at the Primavera. And he was already a phenomenon. He was so brave that we forced the coach to make him debut at the main team". ((From La Gazzetta dello Sport. April 20, 2000)

* Carlo Ancelotti: "He is a world-class player who needs no introductions"

Mauro Camoranesi: "He is an exceptional person and really doesn’t need to prove himself to anyone. Del Piero is a wonderful man and player

* Adrian Mutu: "Alex is an example for all of us. He works hard in training without ever speaking out."

Marcello Lippi: "Del Piero is a champion with extraordinary technical ability and wonderful characteristics. When he is selected he never disappoints. He is an example to us all." (November 9 2005, Coverciano Headquraters)

* Fabio Capello: "I believe in champions and Alex is a champion". And : "Del Piero is a player of very high quality and deserves his record". Because of having many strikers in the squad: "Sometimes I feel embarrassed at putting him on the bench

* Frankie Dettori: "Del Piero is a true genius" (Sunday Mirror, June 16 2002).

Mark Hughes: "Even though Del Piero may be well into his 30s now, he remains one of the great players".

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
lol, I wrote these quotes in wikipedia... that's why i was asking for more if people had a couple of days ago. It's all my entry there :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ALE is a King.....................

He changes the whole match when he is on pitch.
I love him so much,and i am glad he will stay with us.
also,he is a man,who everyone respects him,juventino,or not

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
he's a man all players respect, but you have stupid damn people who always attack him, and that's where we loyal fans come to defend him and to glorify him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)